• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil: Paradise Lost (Interest Check)

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Resident Evil RP set in a Hawaiian resort town that is mysteriously overran with a new air and waterborne virus that causes rabies-like symptoms among the infect, to the point where they are compared to feral animals. In the RP, you would either be playing as survivors of the Plague, members of the BSAA sent to the town to investigate the source of this new outbreak, or as another intersted party intersted in the area. I will allow you to play as either a OC or a Cannon character. I will tell more about the plot if interest is shown.

Alright, this is a good amount of interest, i will give you a more detailed version of the plot.

The year is 2010, it has been a year since the death of the infamous Albert Wesker and the world's governments are still on high alert after a incident at Philosophy University in Australia. The current date is September 23rd and you are an agent of the BSAA, or the Bioterroism Security Assessment Alliance. You may be a fresh recruit plucked from the world's best militaries or you may be a grizzled veteran who has seen things others may not believe or want to see. Either way, you have been called in by the higher-ups to help investigate a new case of possible bioterriosm. The location, the resort town of Chester, Hawaii.

Chester, which is located on the island of ʻO ke kaikaina iki, a small island located to the very north of the Hawaiian Archipelago, is a resort town famous for the 5 star Little Lilly Resort. This resort is owned by the Handeland Corporation,a travel company based in Norway and the town's biggest employer. O ke kaikaina iki, or Little Brother in Hawaiian, has recently been sealed off by both the U.S Navy and the National Guard under the pretense of a standard military drill. But, this a cover-up to keep the occupant's of the other islands in the archipelago from panicking. The real reason for the quarantine is that a new mysterious virus has infected thousands of tourists and residents on the island. The virus, which still doesn't have an official name, is reported to be both water and airborne and very contagious, especially to humans. The effects of the virus are especially shocking. According to reports, the virus causes the infected to develop rabies-like symptoms, more specifically, the aggression of a rabid animal mixed in with other symptoms that include foaming in the mouth, bloodshot eyes, boils and welts on some infected, bleeding, and most worrisome, aggression towards those not infected. The Infected, which are nick-named ʻO nā mea hōʻeha make, or Death Screamers in Hawaiian, have overran most of the island, but intelligence suggests their are still pockets of survivors left on the island, mostly centered in Chester.

This is where you come in. The BSAA is planning on sending in a team of BSAA agents lead by veteran agents Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who has recently completed rehabilitation, to the island. The goal is three-fold. You are to investigate the source of the Outbreak, which the BSAA suspects is bioterroism due to the suddenness of the outbreak. You are also to help contain the outbreak and to aid any survivors you come across while on the island. The only question now is, do you accept the mission?
What do you think Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 RanmaruMori RanmaruMori
Also, i am open to possible B.O.W. ideas.

Last edited:
Alright, this is a good amount of interest, i will give you a more detailed version of the plot.

The year is 2010, it has been a year since the death of the infamous Arnold Wesker and the world's governments are still on high alert after a incident at Philosophy University in Australia. The current date is September 23rd and you are an agent of the BSAA, or the Bioterroism Security Assessment Alliance. You may be a fresh recruit plucked from the world's best militaries or you may be a grizzled veteran who has seen things others may not believe or want to see. Either way, you have been called in by the higher-ups to help investigate a new case of possible bioterriosm. The location, the resort town of Chester, Hawaii.

Chester, which is located on the island of ʻO ke kaikaina iki, a small island located to the very north of the Hawaiian Archipelago, is a resort town famous for the 5 star Little Lilly Resort. This resort is owned by the Handeland Corporation,a travel company based in Norway and the town's biggest employer. O ke kaikaina iki, or Little Brother in Hawaiian, has recently been sealed off by both the U.S Navy and the National Guard under the pretense of a standard military drill. But, this a cover-up to keep the occupant's of the other islands in the archipelago from panicking. The real reason for the quarantine is that a new mysterious virus has infected thousands of tourists and residents on the island. The virus, which still doesn't have an official name, is reported to be both water and airborne and very contagious, especially to humans. The effects of the virus are especially shocking. According to reports, the virus causes the infected to develop rabies-like symptoms, more specifically, the aggression of a rabid animal mixed in with other symptoms that include foaming in the mouth, bloodshot eyes, boils and welts on some infected, bleeding, and most worrisome, aggression towards those not infected. The Infected, which are nick-named ʻO nā mea hōʻeha make, or Death Screamers in Hawaiian, have overran most of the island, but intelligence suggests their are still pockets of survivors left on the island, mostly centered in Chester.

This is where you come in. The BSAA is planning on sending in a team of BSAA agents lead by veteran agents Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, who has recently completed rehabilitation, to the island. The goal is three-fold. You are to investigate the source of the Outbreak, which the BSAA suspects is bioterroism due to the suddenness of the outbreak. You are also to help contain the outbreak and to aid any survivors you come across while on the island. The only question now is, do you accept the mission?
What do you think Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 RanmaruMori RanmaruMori
Also, i am open to possible B.O.W. ideas.
It's actually Albert Wesker. Anyway the plot is really fleshed out. My character will fit in great. And if this takes place before Resident Evil 6, we should add in Piers Nivans ^_^

BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 I meant to say Albert. Got the two mixed up. Also, I might add Piers. Here is also a hint to what the O nā mea hōʻeha make are like. Except, unlike the clip, a shot to the heart will kill them.

Skip to 1:04

I got a B.O.W idea already
The Alpha: The Alpha is a dog, or sometimes wolf that is mutated by the Virus. The virus makes it bigger, stronger, and more aggressive. But, the effect it has on the normal infected is what makes it a danger. Like it's namesake, The Alpha release a pheromone that attracts packs of Death Screamers that follow it around. When it spots a non-infected individual, it let's out a howl or growl, bring the infected's attentions towards where the Alpha is growling while releasing another pheromone that makes the infected individuals more aggressive. What do you think?

I got a B.O.W idea already
The Alpha: The Alpha is a dog, or sometimes wolf that is mutated by the Virus. The virus makes it bigger, stronger, and more aggressive. But, the effect it has on the normal infected is what makes it a danger. Like it's namesake, The Alpha release a pheromone that attracts packs of Death Screamers that follow it around. When it spots a non-infected individual, it let's out a howl or growl, bring the infected's attentions towards where the Alpha is growling while releasing another pheromone that makes the infected individuals more aggressive. What do you think?
Sounds like a challenge. Although with seasoned vets like Chris and Jill, it would probably be near easily dispatched. Knowing them anyway. But for the other members of the team, who don't have nearly as much experience, it would be a great challenge. Not exactly a Boss, but like...a tougher enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back