• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Outbreak OOC

Unless.. we're using canon characters?.. I figured with all these secret motives being discussed that we're not?🤔
ah my bad, forgot about your character, I just woke up so my mind is a bit all over the place.

ah my bad, forgot about your character, I just woke up so my mind is a bit all over the place.
No harm done, it's all good. ♥️

These big differences in timezones can be a nuisance sometimes. 😉 So don't worry about feeling groggy.

I had the idea that Alexander served in the Rangers during the Panama invasion and was medically discharged after a friendly fire incident wounded him and several other members of his team.

Since he was now unfit to continue his military service, Alexander did a few stints in security work (possibly Umbrella at somepoint) and eventually being recruited by the RCPD to join S.T.A.R.S as a weapons expert.

No harm done, it's all good. ♥️

These big differences in timezones can be a nuisance sometimes. 😉 So don't worry about feeling groggy.

I had the idea that Alexander served in the Rangers during the Panama invasion and was medically discharged after a friendly fire incident wounded him and several other members of his team.

Since he was now unfit to continue his military service, Alexander did a few stints in security work (possibly Umbrella at somepoint) and eventually being recruited by the RCPD to join S.T.A.R.S as a weapons expert.
sounds great.

Also, how realistic do you guys wanna get? Do we wanna have our characters be killable? That goes for me too.
I guess *some* plot armour would be essential, just so that we don't all die... straight away.. (close calls, bruises etc..)

Obviously if anyone wants to RP a more grevious injury then that's completely on them to carry the consequences through the rest of the story.

On a sidenote, my CS should be done sometime tomorrow. Been a rather manic couple of days but I do have a moment free in the morning so fingers crossed. :P

Also, how realistic do you guys wanna get? Do we wanna have our characters be killable? That goes for me too.
Hmm, I feel like if they get killed in the mansion, it's kind of a bit too soon? At that point story-wise they haven't developed at all. Unless we're going short term then maybe i guess we can do that. I'm definitely open to them getting injured as such but maybe not to the point they will die if that makes sense?

That makes sense. I am not going for the short term and am hoping this goes on a while. I was just wondering because with resident evil it is a more realistic series since it is survivor horror.

That makes sense. I am not going for the short term and am hoping this goes on a while. I was just wondering because with resident evil it is a more realistic series since it is survivor horror.
As a game it is a survivor horror but i mean you don't get permadeath so plot-wise the characters are still alive unless they're written off as dead. So, everyone has their own plot armor. But then again it'll be different if you want to implement it as a rp.

Not quite finished with my CS yet, got a busy schedule this week but it'll be done.. soon-ish.

Well I am waiting on one more person who said they would making two characters, idk if they are still interested.
Sorry guys. I know I expressed interest earlier but I'm going to have to withdraw due to other commitments at the moment. Best of luck though with the RP.

CS completed, it's not great but it'll do. - If there are any issues then just let me know!<3

Last edited:
Hope this works, I wanted to give ya'll some choice.

Hope this works, I wanted to give ya'll some choice.

thank god i checked the thread my notification didn't say that there was any new reply on this thread so i thought it was dead or something there for a minute. I'll check it out in a bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back