• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Jumping Dimensions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sean couldn’t think of what to say, it was too late to come up with something now. “All right then, keep your guard up,” he said to Rebecca as he continued through the train.

Last edited:
Sean and Rebecca made their way through the train killing zombies and leech like creatures until they met up with Billy.

A swarm of leeches were encroaching upon the group from the rear. Billy waved for Sean to come along, heading up to the conductor car. “We need to throw on the brakes and stop this hell ride, so we can jump off.” He looked at the controls, then pulled the brake lever. The speeding train was reluctant to lose any velocity. As it went skidding to a rather abrupt halt in a tunnel, the momentum of the rear cars caused it to derail, throwing the three people against the walls as the train tumbled. The other cars disconnected and were either crumpled up or shredded.

Billy grunted and panted, trying to stand on an uneven surface—likely the wall. “Ugh...” Everyone seemed fine, if not incredibly frazzled. “Hey, you okay?” he inquired, shaking his companions.

A swarm of leeches were encroaching upon the group from the rear. Billy waved for Sean to come along, heading up to the conductor car. “We need to throw on the brakes and stop this hell ride, so we can jump off.” He looked at the controls, then pulled the brake lever. The speeding train was reluctant to lose any velocity. As it went skidding to a rather abrupt halt in a tunnel, the momentum of the rear cars caused it to derail, throwing the three people against the walls as the train tumbled. The other cars disconnected and were either crumpled up or shredded.

Billy grunted and panted, trying to stand on an uneven surface—likely the wall. “Ugh...” Everyone seemed fine, if not incredibly frazzled. “Hey, you okay?” he inquired, shaking his companions.
Sean was shaken awake “yeah I’m alright, Rebecca?”

"Well... at least we stopped the train." Billy searched for an exit. The train tunnel was blocked off, flames lighting the way to a maintenance shaft door. As it turned out, this route led to the strangest facility. It had rustic architecture, a lot of sights conveying a Gothic elegance. Everything seemed to have some puzzle or gimmick to it, but at least there were guns lying around. And then there was this one room...

A key sat under what appeared to be a heavy iron drowning cage on a chain. "Someone grab the key. I can get the crank," Billy advised while operating said device.

Rebecca was sitting on the sidelines as she heard Billy clarify what is going on. She spoke, "I can get the key. You are a better shot than I am Sean, so I'd rather you stay back to defend than me doing so." As Billy operated the device, she makes a break for the key.

Immediately after Rebecca leaned down and grabbed the key off of the floor, a giant crimson centipede burst from the huge, metal grate. It barely paused a second before scooping Rebecca up, lifting her up off the ground.
Darklord95 Darklord95 Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Goonfire Goonfire

Sean started firing right when the centipede burst from the grate, but couldn’t stop it from grabbing Rebecca. He continued to fire trying to aim at its head without hitting Rebecca.

Sean started firing right when the centipede burst from the grate, but couldn’t stop it from grabbing Rebecca. He continued to fire trying to aim at its head without hitting Rebecca.

Rebecca kept her head down as Sean was firing. Although she gave up reaching for her gun, she was able to pull out her knfe. Angling the knife up, she drives it into the skin closest to her hand. She only wanted to be let go of.

"Rebecca!" Billy dropped the crank, the cage crashing back to the floor of the empty pool. He picked up his shotgun from its resting place against the wall and blew two holes in the side of the centipede.

The centipede reeled back from the sudden onslaught and wove through the pillars in an attempt to avoid the bullets coming at it. A few of its limbs did loosen from around its captive after being stabbed so harshly.
Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Darklord95 Darklord95 Goonfire Goonfire

Sean was having a hard time hitting the centipede due to its’ erratic movements. He called to Billy, “I’m just wasting ammo now, I’ll go find a handgun or something, don’t let up on this thing!”

Last edited:
When it loosened, she wasted no time in slipping out of its clutches. Rebecca hit the ground with a yelp. Quickly, she got up and made her way towards the others, "Im good."

Billy breathed a quick sigh of relief as he saw Rebecca hurrying back. He didn’t doubt it would come wriggling around to catch a new victim, so he reloaded the shotgun and moved to join the STARS girl.

Rebecca pulled out her last magazine to put it in to her gun. As soon as she finished, she started firing, making sure she went for critical shots as to not waste it. She saw it going for Sean, "Sean move!"

Billy lowered his weapon. “The bugs grow big out here, don’t they?” he observed, a faint bead of sweat forming on his brow. “Glad you’re okay. Got the key?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back