Request Ranked Matches Here

So ummm, anyone want to do a 4 FFA or something, i've never been the one for 1v1's but I just want to do one for fun and not ranked. So if any takers are here then i'm happy to obliege and die in glory.

ConnorX said:
So ummm, anyone want to do a 4 FFA or something, i've never been the one for 1v1's but I just want to do one for fun and not ranked. So if any takers are here then i'm happy to obliege and die in glory.
I'm game man.

@Sherwood

@The Staff

So @SilverSolis seems to have completely ignored our ranked match, he never replied to the arena match IC thread and the last reply was from me on November 18, 2015. Can we just say he forfeit and give me a point?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the policy of the ranked matches. If you do not post for a while and do not give appropriate warning ahead of time that you will be offline for a while, you forfeit the match.

Sherwood said:
That is the policy of the ranked matches. If you do not post for a while and do not give appropriate warning ahead of time that you will be offline for a while, you forfeit the match.
Alright then. I guess I have a point then? Does it get marked?

SilverSolis said:
You get it. I just straight up keep forgetting to get to it
Alright. Just be forewarned, I'm going to post in @Corrosion's Colosseum Character Bar RP, and Centurion is pissed at you. :P

Uhhh Sub? But I would like to try a battle sure... How does it work? Plus I don't know what's going on here....

RanmaruAmakeru said:
Uhhh Sub? But I would like to try a battle sure... How does it work?
Basically one of us makes a thread in the Colosseum section saying for example, "Genon vs. RanmaruAmakeru" and tags @Sherwood, the Colosseum Moderator, to make it a Ranked Thread. We post our characters (and I like to decide on a power level beforehand, power levels can seriously unbalance a match), decide whether we're using dice (and what dice system we're using) or a freeform (no dice) system. I like to decide on a battlefield beforehand as well, to make descriptions have more flair and make the battle cooler. And once we have all our characters agreed on, we fight. You have to use the character sheet from the Ranked Rules thread stickied in the Colosseum board.

Im not sure if any of yall are still looking for a fight, but im open for a ranked battle right now

well, id have to create 2 more characters...but sure, im gonna need some time though to create some more characters

Even though I am a newcomer when it comes to this website, I am not a newcomer when it comes to role-playing, especially when it comes to RPs that include the art that is combat. I wish for a Ranked Match, with Demigod-Tier characters. Will someone offer a challenge...

Because I thirst for a good fight, and I wish to see that thirst quenched.

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]Even though I am a newcomer when it comes to this website, I am not a newcomer when it comes to role-playing, especially when it comes to RPs that include the art that is combat. I wish for a Ranked Match, with Demigod-Tier characters. Will someone offer a challenge...
Because I thirst for a good fight, and I wish to see that thirst quenched.

[/QUOTE]
Can i be your opponent?

Users who are viewing this thread