Request Ranked Matches Here

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]Even though I am a newcomer when it comes to this website, I am not a newcomer when it comes to role-playing, especially when it comes to RPs that include the art that is combat. I wish for a Ranked Match, with Demigod-Tier characters. Will someone offer a challenge...
Because I thirst for a good fight, and I wish to see that thirst quenched.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... Does High-Tier Wizards count?

Thepotatogod said:
Hmm... Does High-Tier Wizards count?
They do. Unfortunately, I currently have a taker in regards to my challenge. However, as soon as I am done I would be interested in fighting your most powerful character with my own.

By the way, the character I'm using for that fight is actually my second weakest due to a lack of durability and versatility, but the dude who accepted my challenge said he wasn't the best with complex posts, so I gave him a simpler character to fight.

When we do fight though...

I hope you like fighting someone who can swing the equivalent of a skyscraper.

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]They do. Unfortunately, I currently have a taker in regards to my challenge. However, as soon as I am done I would be interested in fighting your most powerful character with my own.
By the way, the character I'm using for that fight is actually my second weakest due to a lack of durability and versatility, but the dude who accepted my challenge said he wasn't the best with complex posts, so I gave him a simpler character to fight.

[/QUOTE]
Hit me up on that queue for high powered smashing.

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]I hope you like fighting someone who can swing the equivalent of a skyscraper.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]They do. Unfortunately, I currently have a taker in regards to my challenge. However, as soon as I am done I would be interested in fighting your most powerful character with my own.

[/QUOTE]
It looks like i'll have to use one of 7 champions of Sin...

ZeroNightRaven said:
umm.... fight, anyone up for it? *nervous*
Don't be nervous! I'll accept your fight if you can at least write in paragraphs. I like to write 1 or 2 paragraphs each post.

Users who are viewing this thread