Request Ranked Matches Here

Good day to you all. I am interested in a detailed battle with anyone willing. I do not want people to stint their words, I desire lengthy roleplays. So if you're up for it, let me know.

NightCasterZ said:
I'll be up for it. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone right now on Bayonetta's level, but I do have someone on Master Chief's level who uses sword/shield, darts, throwing knives, etc.

Could you have it in the same style perhaps? Dodging attacks, not blocking. Anyway, I have some characters I'd like to try out.

NightCasterZ said:
Could you have it in the same style perhaps? Dodging attacks, not blocking. Anyway, I have some characters I'd like to try out.
Well, he's basically a modern take on Roman gladiators, so I don' think he's the type to dodge attacks at mach speed. I might just pull a character out of my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightCasterZ said:
Of course, this is fiction. I can always release a modified version of one of my characters. Consistency between fights is for those who value consistency over fun, which is the opposite what the Colosseum represents IMO.

I'd like to do a match with someone, either fantasy or Sci-Fi. Anyone up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread