• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Repentance: Celebrity Rehab

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

ooc

cs

repentance.

scroll

we're all addicted to something.

Welcome to Celebrity Rehab!

me, you, & my medication

plot overview

The hottest new show on the network in which 8 celebrities come together under one roof.

Although they’re here for various reasons, they all have one thing in common: they need celebrity rehab. Were they involved in a scandal? A public meltdown? Don’t play well with others? Or maybe they’ve just lost touch with their career and need that spark back. Whatever the reason, Oak Grove Celebrity Rehab is here to help, and you as the public get to watch their progress! There will be challenges, rewards, punishments and more. This will be an exciting and hopefully enlightening journey for our celebrities, so come on in and watch!

roles

Hello hello again! Tink here back at it with a different roleplay this time. This roleplay is going to center around our characters, and they should each have some sort of connection to being a celebrity. They’ll all be forced to live together for a new reality show, likely by their agent or whatever you choose. Or maybe it was even voluntary. Either way, once the contract is signed, you’re stuck or else you risk losing everything, but most importantly, your career. You are welcome to be creative with their backgrounds! Why are they here? Drugs? Fighting? Sex? The options are endless. Please keep everything within RPN’s rules, of course. We’re hoping for 4 males and 4 females, but we can see how interest goes. This will be realistic face claims as well, so keep that in mind.

rules

Keep all drama in character. OOC drama won't be tolerated, and if you can't remember this, you'll be kicked. I'm looking for active people, but I'm also okay with slower paced roleplays, as long as I know people are still interested. Don't be a dick.

Discord is mandatory for ooc for this roleplay. Sorry if that's not your jam, but I personally love using it to connect with my fellow rpers, and I feel it helps with ooc for that.

Romance is encouraged for this plot, but not a necessity. We love wrong turns and speedbumps! Dark themes are also acceptable (and encouraged by me) for this roleplay, so again, if romance and dark themes aren't your thing, this probably isn't the rp for you.

Communicate with me and your fellow rpers. If you've lost interest, won't be able to post for a while, etc. Please let us know! Be able to give us something in your responses, usually a couple paragraphs is what I ask for.

Have fun!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Could give it a try, I’d have to do a football player obvs.

Naaaaais I will bug beauty to get this thing rolling.

And to kick ama from the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back