• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -remove-

I'm interested in the RP; however, I lack knowledge on the series, as I've not played the game, so I do not understand some of the jargon. I'll ask questions, after I played the series.

Sure thing, and no worries! I'm not expecting everyone to know everything; just ask away and I'll be happy to answer whenever you have questions!

Supernatural from this universe being psionic (mind control), limited elemental control (think plasmids from Bioshock). Event characters like Alma and Paxton are capable of psionically mind-controlling Replica soldiers, manipulating the environment, phasing through solid surfaces, teleportation, psychokinesis, and tissue liquification (usually an instant kill.) I generally want to have abilities for player-characters very nerfed since if everyone had them, it wouldn't be a F.E.A.R RP. Farpoint would be leveled within the week. XD TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping

Only Alma can; she's the only one who possesses that ability (through the games of course). I wouldn't know much about Mutant abilities myself, but I'm sure players can lower them to acceptable levels within reason during the application process. TheFatherofSniping TheFatherofSniping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back