• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Remnant Lost/The Blackened Bone: RWBY RPs

Snackofthefuture

A lil Woozy right now
Roleplay Availability
RWBY OC RP

Looking for a group of people to RP with in the RWBY universe, though the story will follow a different non-canon route.
You can RP as your own OC or as a character from the show so long as you get your OC approved by me to make sure they arent Overpowered.
If you choose to RP as a character from RWBY, be aware that the team makeup may be different from the show as we may not have an RPer for every member of say JNPR or RWBY.
Multiple characters are allowed so long as you stay consistent with each.
The RP Will start at Beacon, but may not stay there depending on how the plot moves along.

Starting off we'll have just two teams, but depending on interest Ill expand the amount.
Im not so great with BBcode so if somebody wants to Co-GM ill be happy to have you along.
If you want to join but dont know much about RWBY Ill be happy to answer any questions you have regarding it, though Id recommend watching the show, its actually pretty good.

I often do art for my RPs so if anybody wants some help designing their character feel free to ask (I cant accept every request of this sort but I can try)

People involved and their characters:
1. Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture - Lime Forrest
2. Samonosis Samonosis
3. RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
4. SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
1. @fjolnir

The story will start off at Beacon in a similar way to the main cast though in a different environment being overseen by different teachers as it would make sense that a different class at such a large school would have more teachers than those introduced in the series. The plot will follow the different team's formation and time at school with missions where the students are taken to different areas in the world. I will be adding a couple islands and areas to the setting in order to help the story stand on it's own.

Last edited:
Still have room here for one more?

I am 100% down for being a teacher by the by.

Last edited:
We are now closed for the time being, should someone quit or become unable to continue Ill contact each of you if you want me to?

f48.png

If anyone else wants to do a RWBY RP just respond to this comment and ill give you a link to an alternate RWBY RP as the first one is full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back