Relive & Remember : A Angel Beats RP

Whod think listening to pirate metal would boost my mood today.

it is actually my reading week, so i'm free all this week, but ends this monday coming.

Unfortunately, it does seem we have lost the interest of quite a few. That makes me sad. Angel Beats has so much potential for a fun energetic, let loose style.

ah, have to add Roland's aprt, a moment please.

I've seemed to gathered it back, sorry to have faded off.

Tronethiel7 said:
Unfortunately, it does seem we have lost the interest of quite a few. That makes me sad. Angel Beats has so much potential for a fun energetic, let loose style.
Agreed! Though im a lil slow at posting, i really dont want this group to die x.x

But im gonna wait on your post and then reply.. Sounds good??

we can still do this, hopefully another person comes back, 4s a magic number here. Also watch out for that coffee, hes a tricky rabbit.

up to you, in truth he would just confiscate it, remember he is a member of student counsel and strict adherence to the rules is his calling.

Thing is this needn't focus only on fighting, many other things can happen.

@RinRin do you wish for the next reply? I need to head off to work on a project.

I think Roland will probably know Hirosha at least somewhat. Anyone who's been around for a while will have had, at least, intermittent contact with him. In fact, they might have been on the student council together, depending on how long Roland's been there. Plus, we will have to do something about that because Hirosha will set down his sword, but he will not forfeit it.

Orikanyo said:
Thing is this needn't focus only on fighting, many other things can happen.
yeah, but what do we do till then? I'd be fine with Kion fighting someone or making friends at the cafe, but something interesting needs to happen.

Possibly... though it is also possible Hirosha knows Roland but the man himself completely forgotten about his exsistance... which i'm thinking I'll do, since I find it funny.

Roland's principled spirit and Hirosha's seeming indiscretion have probably met in the past, with sparks, I imagine.

Orikanyo said:
Possibly... though it is also possible Hirosha knows Roland but the man himself completely forgotten about his exsistance... which i'm thinking I'll do, since I find it funny.
Yes.

I'm going to start over after my philosophy paragraph then. Reacting to Roland first.

rightyo, gotta run myself, sorry, i'll try to pop in and reply.

I also assume if roland knows Hirosha, then he should know Serapheen, since she was also a former member. And Melody knows her so.. Yeah, i would think roland should know too??

But thats ok, im not one to rush people to post, since i didnt post for almost a week if not a week after this rp started lol

Kind of struggling here. There's a weird tension between Hirosha as the stoic loner and how much internal dialogue he actually has. It makes his interactions with people difficult.

thats true, its hard to write interactions for those characters, a good mix is how I usually do it, internal thoughts along with speaking, but thats how i do things really.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]yeah, but what do we do till then? I'd be fine with Kion fighting someone or making friends at the cafe, but something interesting needs to happen.

[/QUOTE]
Well im ok with you stopping by the cafe :)

Tronethiel7 said:
Kind of struggling here. There's a weird tension between Hirosha as the stoic loner and how much internal dialogue he actually has. It makes his interactions with people difficult.
I would suggest internal and responding.. But.. Thats just me hahA

Orikanyo said:
thats true, its hard to write interactions for those characters, a good mix is how I usually do it, internal thoughts along with speaking, but thats how i do things really.
Orrrr what he said lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back