Relive & Remember : A Angel Beats RP

Ok i have a day and a half off sooo

Yes im bringing some action!

I did a time skip to make up for me not being here so i hope thats cool with ya'll, lets make that attack happen guys!

Work is being really... Consuming but my shifts shouldnt be that bad now so.. Yay! I hope you guys can rp tomorrow and the day after! If not.. Then... Crap. Lol

@BrokenMelody, are their students in the cafe? I thought it was closed.

RinRin said:
Ok i have a day and a half off sooo
Yes im bringing some action!

I did a time skip to make up for me not being here so i hope thats cool with ya'll, lets make that attack happen guys!

Work is being really... Consuming but my shifts shouldnt be that bad now so.. Yay! I hope you guys can rp tomorrow and the day after! If not.. Then... Crap. Lol
@RinRin Bring the action! Haha

Ok so that was short And i apologize but hopefully its.. Not too bad of a post. Posting on mobile sucks, but if theres more frequent replies then ill move to PC :D

I love how you want seraphene specifically to make the coffee! Im feeling their relationship lol

@Tronethiel7

Only she can brew the coffee that I can taste even within my soul. Also, text color in that post is kind of weird. I can still see it by highlighting it though.

What?? ..... I didnt put color.. Must be mobile..

Let me see..

I dont see anything but.. Is it fixed now??

I honestly dont know what it is and its not showing up on. My phone is my other post like that too??

Steam was lost worse then a fireless steam engine. lost the hype really, Noone really took the wheel and set the course, so it whirled down the drain, what is needed is a massive shenanigan.

atleast for me that is.

I should really read up....

Playing video games and posting at the same time probably isnt a good idea lol

I'll be honest I thought this was dead, 2 pages went by without me getting a notification at all.. i fear i may have left some people hanging.. for that i am sorry.

Orikanyo said:
I'll be honest I thought this was dead, 2 pages went by without me getting a notification at all.. i fear i may have left some people hanging.. for that i am sorry.
Haha, tis fine. It is pretty free-form, so its runs the risk of lacking direction.

in truth i am not quite sure where I should join in, it would be rude to jsut appear.

Yeah im avoiding a fight in case i have to leave or something, that way no one gets stuck.

You can join in as conejo at any time tho :D

Eitehr way, he was about to leave soon enough anyways, he'll just walk away with that bowie knife in him.

and I planned to actually, thank you for the opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back