Relive & Remember : A Angel Beats RP

If in Student Council You can have some powers, however you have to be hurt in the beginning to use your powers... They can be almost anything what is your idea?

Hi! Im interested in joining the group?? I just have a few questions.. The student council can have have any power they choose?? And will there be fighting allowed at random places(like the anime)?

Also.. When can we start rp'ing??

Sorry about all the questions!

@RinRin Almost any power. What are you thinking of? Yes we will be fighting in random places. I will start at 8 or 10 people, however I am going to keep accepting once we go over. Questions are AWESOME!

@Son of Crota

True enough, but I want everyone elses opinion

As for the powers of the student counsel, your powers are a means of self defense, that is all. It is a privilege not a right, abuse means it is taken away or an even worse punishment, the counsel has a duty, it must be fulfilled. Thus I choose to make a member of student counsel, a stern leader is needed to uphold these ideals and policies, and also we need a stiff if were going to do any comedy routines.

Actually, the stern character can go either side actually... hmm...

Sorry for the three in a row is the leader of SSS position open for the public?

A pity, Sorry if I seem to be shooting high out of the box, just the way i play.

Nonetheless I shall join the counsel.

Hey guys, i wanted to make a separate group that attacks both the student council and the SSS whenever they see fit. This is their own way of rebellion. It would be much more violent and straight forward way of attacking both Clubs. They could Possibly resides in a maid cafe of sorts thats open until night time? Or part time student part time maids/butlers?(im a sucker for deadly people in cute outfits haha) but im not sure if that would be too complicated? At least this early in the rp?

What do you guys think?

hmm, i would be interested, what does the roleplay master say about it?

Orikanyo said:
hmm, i would be interested, what does the roleplay master say about it?
She told me to ask you guys :)

And i would need users on my side also since solo rping it would be... Not that much fun. I want there to be atleast 4 of us.

My charie would be the leader, any other positions can be suggested by whoever is interested

Alright, I guess you have my second character.

As long as you dont use the charies to compromise the group, sounds good to me! Now just 2 more peeps..

I wouldn't call myself a roleplayer if i did, plus it would be boring to just play that meta crap.

thank you, the sombrero really brings out my eyes..

Hmm... one of us needs a ridiculous mustache, we can't be truely spiffy without one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back