• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Relentless Roleplay Rummage

Energyintake

ROLEPLAY / CYBER / CHAT
// Energy intake is a required term of sufficing other's misuse of their own acquirements in a fashion suited to them entirely. Land of Curses and Noise.

Hey all you people.

tumblr_nb4yb8fiSS1tsc22fo1_400.png

I'm Energyintake, new to RPNATION and happy with what greetings I received, therefore I'm more

comfortable with staying suited to this website even though I've been hanging around Chatango

for my entire time spent on the roleplaying portion of the internet- which has been since 2011.

I'm undeniably young, but I've matured fondly in the art of story writing by what I've been told

and now seek out others to roleplay with, in this general case!
:D However, I do apologize for any

mistakes I could possibly make if any of you roleplay with me, as I'm new to the prospect of forum

writing and have always done it in a chat. Please note the massive amount of links below to my WIX to explain things a little better.
xD , Sorry!

Now! To business!

As far as I know, I am most capable with a few genres- consisting of, but not being limited to
Horror [i've several characters that are murderers or insane], Romance Yaoi[/b] and I most usually play males- most likely ukes, but that can differ on request and I still enjoy any aspect of it!], Mystery [i've had a fair share of power-involved roleplays, aswell as that of ones consisting of ghosts], and a lot more! I do admire being able to act out one of my many wanted situations, or any roleplay discussion I could have that proves interesting, with people I've roleplayed with several times before or anybody just wanting to write! Via. the comments of others, I am good with making my own characters very sad, angry, delightful, quiet, uncertain, nervous, and/or terrifying or creepy. I have always enjoyed that. c:

My experience differs over my
various, teenaged characters- consisting of a quiet friend, an unfazed possible time-traveler, a switch-path jovial bartender, a neko, demon, fallen angel, and even what I would call me at some points- alongside many more [Ghost, masked kid, etc.] I have yet to put up on my WIX and can still roleplay as! [i've also been known to do a good Gamzee and Eyeless Jack roleplay- one of my characters is based off of him- alongside a few other fandom characters]. Also, I rarely have any issues with anything involving cybering or anything- I've been a part of many bully V bullied, college, incest, adorable, kinky, and forceable roleplays in my day! Again, wanted situations still stand- alongside one I can't seem to find again, with bully V bullied and a heart-glow thing whenever somebody finds their soul mate. It's self explainable. :o ) See you in a session!

-Eatcrow on chatango-. Feel free to hit up a roleplay at any time, and if you've any questions, ask away! //

Hey doll,

Welcome to rpnation! But please be awake that this is a pg-13 website and we have zero tolerance for sexual content. Anything beyond kissing should 'fade-to-black'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back