Relationships

YES BE HIS FRIEND PLS!!!!!! send all the disillusioned to him tbh he can be friends with most anybody with a not-so-ideal upbringing

i can see rowen just like collapsing on his bed like "i'm gonna burn the world and all who inhabit it" and him being like "okay honey that's probably not a good idea"

i can see rowen just like collapsing on his bed like "i'm gonna burn the world and all who inhabit it" and him being like "okay honey that's probably not a good idea"

that is probably the most agate thing honestly. you'll have to stop me from actually quoting it in the roleplay.

acacia is gonna make trees drop apples on him for lying tbh

im ded bc i just see the opening scene idea i had of him doing the dishes and she shows up & is like "what did you do" but she already knOWS

and without missing a beat he's just like "i zapped some kid in greek class again"

and she just !!!!!!!!!

but I love all his other traits, so this is an issue for me.

If they are friends, they probably wouldn't be so close then. Just a few sentences here and there I suppose.

makes sense to me.

acacia is gonna make trees drop apples on him for lying tbh

i would never stop you bc i want and need this is my life

i'm crying i love her

she is no match for your bby characters tho.

tbvh sometimes she might steal her friend's things and keep them until they actually need it.

the kleptomania is real with this one.

im ded bc i just see the opening scene idea i had of him doing the dishes and she shows up & is like "what did you do" but she already knOWS

and without missing a beat he's just like "i zapped some kid in greek class again"

and she just !!!!!!!!!

makes sense to me.

"i had a feeling you would say something like that" *throws a fucking apple at his head*

she is no match for your bby characters tho.

tbvh sometimes she might steal her friend's things and keep them until they actually need it.

the kleptomania is real with this one.

pls

reuben missing all of his hoodies only to discover her wearing one and being like "oh okay"

i'll be lurking for a while longer, but probably won't be posting much. it's getting late here.

if anybody else wants their character(s) to be an active part of agates' life be sure to smash that mf tag button.

it's like 10pm here and i still haven't done everything i'm supposed to but my mom isn't home so i'm being dumb and procrastinating to fangirl over ships.

stop me

she's my unproblematic fave while he's my problematic fave tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

otpotpotpotpotp

tbh he totally uses all of the cheesiest and probably dirtiest who am i kidding pick-up lines on her 24/7 just to see how she'll react

tbh he totally uses all of the cheesiest and probably dirtiest who am i kidding pick-up lines on her 24/7 just to see how she'll react

PLEASE THIS IS LITERALLY ALL I'VE EVER WANTED IN A SHIP

acacia inside: *wants to straddle him*

acacia outside: fuck off rai

Oliver finds Caine very intimidating and gets nervous around the older male.

also finals are Monday and all I have the motivation for is writing.oops

i had an idea for them for later in this rp and tBH it's so angsty but so pure and it made me want to die ????

TELL

nO BUT CONSIDER THIS .... AGATE COMPLETELY SUPPORTING THE WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP AND EVEN LIKE GIVES POINTERS TO FELIX WHENEVER HE WANTS SOME ADVICE.

LIKE WHENEVER JAX AND FELIX EVEN LOOK IN EACHOTHERS' DIRECTION AGATE IS OFF IN THE CORNER SLOW CLAPPING AND TRYING NOT TO CRY.

Jax is gonna complain to Agate tbh. Like "Why doesn't he like me???? Everyone likes me. You like me right?????"

Jk. It'd be more like "He's so cute when he's all flustered and stuff but my seduction skills aren't working on him. Aphrodite should have been my mother. No offense dad."

TELL

Jax is gonna complain to Agate tbh. Like "Why doesn't he like me???? Everyone likes me. You like me right?????"

Jk. It'd be more like "He's so cute when he's all flustered and stuff but my seduction skills aren't working on him. Aphrodite should have been my mother. No offense dad."

jax is so pure but not really b u t 

it had to do with felix's death sense and at some point he thinks it's jax who's dead and he sees him and realizes he was wrong and literally he just kind of tackles jax and clings to him ???

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm crying i love this so much

I cried as i typed it

jax is so pure but not really b u t 

it had to do with felix's death sense and at some point he thinks it's jax and he sees him and realizes it wasn't and literally he just kind of tackles jax and clings to him ???

Awww. My poor bbs. Jax would just be like "What's wrong handsome? I'm normally the one who clings. What is this????"

Also guys. Jax is gonna be like "Now listen here. All of you people that have nightmares better stay away from me because I don't wanna deal with any of that tonight. I'm not there to fight your monsters for you. ok thx"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back