Relationships

Someone should be friends with my sweet red head, pls. He's very quiet and doesn't socialize with new people much but he's protective and loving and energetic when you become friends with him, especially when you talk about something he's interested in and really patient when needed!! 

Someone should be friends with my sweet red head, pls. He's very quiet and doesn't socialize with new people much but he's protective and loving and energetic when you become friends with him, especially when you talk about something he's interested in and really patient when needed!! 

Well, Jax loves everyone because he needs their attention. He'd probably tease the poor boy to death though.

bITCHHH. Ily. Aware of each other's existence? Maybe one of them stumbled upon the other dancing and just kinda watched

ily2. i can see felix doing that and jax catches him, so jax has now made it his goal in life to torture the other and felix is just there like "can i die ???? my gayness is surfacing ????"

so pretty much here's what i have for agate so far -

best friend; felix.

good friend(s); open.

romance; open.

on not-so-friendly terms with; caine.

enemy/enemies; caine (?) also open.

Last edited by a moderator:
ily2. i can see felix doing that and jax catches him, so jax has now made it his goal in life to torture the other and felix is just there like "can i die ???? my gayness is surfacing ????"

Yes LOL. Jax lives to torture Felix tbh. He'd just be like "Felix dance with me pls. And don't tell me you don't have time because I've been observing your activity for the last two weeks I know you do"

Jax is such a precious soul, I swear 

I cry every time i think about him 

Yes LOL. Jax lives to torture Felix tbh. He'd just be like "Felix dance with me pls. And don't tell me you don't have time because I've been observing your activity for the last two weeks I know you do"

It drives Felix bONKERS. He would 100% just be like "I don't know how to dance" and he's blushing like mad and desperately tries to get away from the situation ASAP

nO BUT CONSIDER THIS .... AGATE COMPLETELY SUPPORTING THE WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP AND EVEN LIKE GIVES POINTERS TO FELIX WHENEVER HE WANTS SOME ADVICE.

LIKE WHENEVER JAX AND FELIX EVEN LOOK IN EACHOTHERS' DIRECTION AGATE IS OFF IN THE CORNER SLOW CLAPPING AND TRYING NOT TO CRY.

nO BUT CONSIDER THIS .... AGATE COMPLETELY SUPPORTING THE WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP AND EVEN LIKE GIVES POINTERS TO FELIX WHENEVER HE WANTS SOME ADVICE.

LIKE WHENEVER JAX AND FELIX EVEN LOOK IN EACHOTHERS' DIRECTION AGATE IS OFF IN THE CORNER SLOW CLAPPING AND TRYING NOT TO CRY.

UEIFOIEFOIEFOEIOF AGATE IS MY FAV BYE

If any of your characters dislike or despise a person that does too many things for the fun of it, you're gonna hate Charlie lmao.

Charlie likes physical contact btw

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TAKE A CHANCE ON DATING MY WALKING TRAGEDYBOI DAMMIT!

yes he's kind of weird and he seems to enjoy the thought of being a ubiquitous spirit more than being attached to a mortal shell but at least he's loyal and probably prettier than u

@november pyres also okay so i think rowen and agate would be friends tbh????? can't ship her with him bc rovan is too pure to ever ship anything else bye

YES BE HIS FRIEND PLS!!!!!! send all the disillusioned to him tbh he can be friends with most anybody with a not-so-ideal upbringing

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back