• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reinvent the Marvel Universe(Hosted Project)

What should be the minimum post requirements?

• 1 Paragraph

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 2-3 Paragraphs

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • 3 - 5 Paragraphs

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Looking forward to playing my Granny character. She'll be a hoot and a half to write lines for.
Race is a reference to their species, in your case she would be a Mutate. As for her relationships Thor, Hercules, Avengers, and FF4 have to go at least for now because they are unconfirmed and letting you confirm them would be letting you sort hold a claim to those existences

Race is a reference to their species, in your case she would be a Mutate. As for her relationships Thor, Hercules, Avengers, and FF4 have to go at least for now because they are unconfirmed and letting you confirm them would be letting you sort hold a claim to those existences

Aside from that is she good to go? those sound like quick edits.

Sorry I've been busy with a lot of things.

Just got my deadlines all squared away, so I have time to catch up and post finally. (^_^)

Should have something up in a few days as this isn't just the only rp I'm behind in. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back