• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kenji Jensai

King of Procrastination
Talent

Have you ever craved something so bad that you'd sacrifice everything?

Not everyone is born special or talented.

Even if you weren't blessed with it in this life what about in the past?

You are a returner, someone who has forsaken everything all in the hope of gaining a talent from their past life.

Whether it be the talent of an infamous sinner or a gallant hero there is no going back now.

You Are Returners!

Some things that I didn't explicitly state in the starter above :
In this roleplay you are someone who "took" the talent of their past life. And, those who "took" the talent from their past lives, are also known as "Returners", through a device called Eden. A talent is an ability based on the impact that their past lives had on the world, if you are the reincarnation of Nikolai Tesla you might have the ability to control/ redirect electricity,Or of Alexander the great you might have the ability to leads hundreds of people. There two types of returners Villains-Those who were evil/sinners in their past lives and Greats those who were heroes/leaders of mankind. The main story element is that the two sides are at the brink of war and it risks spilling out to the regular human population. There are 3 roles, regular humans/military forces, Greats/Heroes of history and Villians/Sinners. If this gets enough interest I'm down for more help of developing the plot for this concept.

This idea has captivated me, it has such a unique premise in how these abilities/talents work.

How have these returners gained access to Eden? Is there anything that inherently pits villains/sinners against greats or is it more that if your past life was a villain/sinner you're probably less "good" in nature?

This idea has captivated me, it has such a unique premise in how these abilities/talents work.

How have these returners gained access to Eden? Is there anything that inherently pits villains/sinners against greats or is it more that if your past life was a villain/sinner you're probably less "good" in nature?

The origins of eden are something I have planned to reveal later on and when you reincarnate you essentially become your past life "in a sense", if you reincarnated as a murderer your going to have impulses to maim and harm the general population which in turn puts them into conflicts with greats whose main goal is to help/ better humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back