• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Regions of Rokugan~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was actually interested in making a character. First, can you elaborate on tattoos? Most of the info I can find is in the context of the tabletop game. My main two questions are: can a monk have more than one; what are examples the "deadly" disadvantages tattoos have?

I was actually interested in making a character. First, can you elaborate on tattoos? Most of the info I can find is in the context of the tabletop game. My main two questions are: can a monk have more than one; what are examples the "deadly" disadvantages tattoos have?
Hello
Ok so tattoo for the dragon clan hold a magical property. they will give you an ability but they also have a side effect to it.
For example. A tattoo might give you the ability to breath fire bit it might has a side effect of.. um.. super susceptible to the cold? Maybe you can't talk for so long after using the ability? It's up to you. Maybe I should reword deadly.

They can have more than one. Just make sure each side effect is equal to the ability.

Got a strange burst of energy today...fingers are moving thrice the speed!

I'm really sorry. Thought I had time to run 2 rp's but I don't. I'm so so sorry all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back