• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Regions of Rokugan~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yes, yes... Fear and run for your lives mwahahaha 😈

Normally a samurai would stay and fight...but I think my char will make an exception XD

I might make another one...that is more active fighter, rather than my more 'mellow' Lady.

Oh that would be cool.

So it looks like we have a monk, a ninja, some calvary. Not sure what I'm going to do with the naga yet.

_Wander _Wander I'm looking at your Akodo character and it seems like she would be a good fit for the Lion's Shadow Dojo of the Ikoma family. The Lion's Shadow are the Spymasters of the Lion clan and the Ikoma are the Courtiers and Clan Magistrates of the Clan.

Oh is that so? Well I'm not that familiar with the Rokugan lore as of yet but I'll give it a look. As I said, it's prone to change, XD. Thanks.

Also there are a ton of Families that are missing from all the Clans, like the Shiba in the Phoenix, the Kaiu of the Crab, the Ikoma in the Lion Clan, the Kitsuki in the Dragon, The Soshi of the Scorpion, the Utaku, and Ide of the Unicorn Clan, and the Kakita Crane. Yhmera Yhmera

_Wander _Wander I'm looking at your Akodo character and it seems like she would be a good fit for the Lion's Shadow Dojo of the Ikoma family. The Lion's Shadow are the Spymasters of the Lion clan and the Ikoma are the Courtiers and Clan Magistrates of the Clan.
Oh yeah, you're correct. It fits much better. Welp...I guess I'll have to remodel a few things, because this is too perfect to let go.

Also there are a ton of Families that are missing from all the Clans, like the Shiba in the Phoenix, the Kaiu of the Crab, the Ikoma in the Lion Clan, the Kitsuki in the Dragon, The Soshi of the Scorpion, the Utaku, and Ide of the Unicorn Clan, and the Kakita Crane. Yhmera Yhmera
I know. I was just trying to keep it simple. Originally I put down that I put too much information. Or so I was told. So I backed off some. 3 families for each clan. Over all I've been getting better results with people joining. I'm also not going lore heavy. Or trying not to. This will make it easier for those who have never played before. The general story arc is taking place before the first day of thunders. If you need a better idea on the timeframe.

I know. I was just trying to keep it simple. Originally I put down that I put too much information. Or so I was told. So I backed off some. 3 families for each clan. Over all I've been getting better results with people joining. I'm also not going lore heavy. Or trying not to. This will make it easier for those who have never played before. The general story arc is taking place before the first day of thunders. If you need a better idea on the timeframe.
Oh wow, if we are going pre First Day of Thunder then there are several families who are there that shouldn't be. Like the Daidoji and Asahina, or the Kitsu, or the Phoenix Agasha, or the Hitomi, you would also still be missing the Shiba. Just generally everything would need to change. Unless you are talking about the Second Day of Thunder?

We can go lore light, it's just that it feels weird if there are only 3 families for everyone. Why not do 4?

We can go lore light, it's just that it feels weird if there are only 3 families for everyone. Why not do 4?
I can add a 4th for each. But again. it was only after I cut almost all the lore and brought the families down to 3 that people started joining.
What would you suggest for the 4th family with each clan?

I can add a 4th for each. But again. it was only after I cut almost all the lore and brought the families down to 3 that people started joining.
What would you suggest for the 4th family with each clan?
Oh ok, I understand. Then in that case I'm going to bounce so that the others stay. I don't want to have you lose players and if it's not very close to the original I don't think I would like it because I always go super deep into the lore. Good luck with your thing!

Boy, that escalated quickly...I mean that really got out of hand fast.

Fingers crossed. Also saw that you started something in the RP section already. Got something planned there?

Fingers crossed. Also saw that you started something in the RP section already. Got something planned there?
Nah, not really. Thought it would be a good way to kick the rp off. Besides, gives a way for the characters to get to know each other? Maybe?

Absolutely. Perhaps the first skirmishes between the clans have already started and that's why the bridge is unguarded? And that maybe is how Hanako gets to meet Akko, when the latter tried to get answers as to what is happening? Just a first thought.

I'll catch up on all of this soon and actually get some info down for my ninja today... I promise!! I just gotta get through work first haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back