• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Regions of Rokugan~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Hello. Come and chatter. Ask questions. Lets have fun while waging war while randomosity unfolds.​

I'm already thinking of way Hanako is going to cause trouble/war. I ain't too keen on playing a morally good character and Hanako is looking more like a villain with each like I write on her XD.

Haha nice.
I was thinking about switching my character to a naga!

I try hope more people join in !!

How are you by the way?

And here I was thinking Hanako's gonna try to get in Akko's good graces, because having a horselord daimyo as an ally is way too good...they travel fast and could react real quick to any danger, in Hanako's mind.

I mean, I see real potential in this rp, dunno why people wouldn't join in.

Oh, I'm just looking around for inspiration to my chars, perhaps make a playlist, but yeah I'm goody.

LoL then I'll leave it. Just got to finish up the character.

Oh I forgot to answer you question.

Q- I got it right that there's an imperial capital that's not under any of the clans?

The imperial Court and all the lands around against run by the imperial Court. So therefore technically it's clanless since they rule over everything. They can't clan to be a clan.

I mean you said it yourself that there can be 2 characters, so why not a Naga as well.

Oki, then I understood it. I gotta say, when I saw your interest check I thought it was an original world...but then I googled it and was like holy shit it has a WIKI!

Haha 😂 yeah. It's based off a game no one plays any more. Sadly I'm not that creative. But the plot is all mine. I can change it to fandom if need be

It was a book first. Then it became an collectible card game last it because an RPG.

I used to play the card game. At the tournaments the guy who is responsible for writing most of the stories was there and he was a really cool person. Got to hang out with him a lot.

It was the only card game that a player's actions at the car tournaments could actually determine the fate of your clan. It wasn't always necessarily about who had the better deck or who had the better skills.

For example there is this blind guy that always play a dragon deck. The writers were impressed with him so the dragon clan got a powerful blind monk for a while.

Yeah, I read up on it a little when trying to figure out what was going on. It has quite a bit of lore, but I think you're plot is what we should go for.

Wow, now that's some true RPG. Man, I kinda wish I'd seen it.

Oh well, hello there fellows!!

Can I just say... how much I am in love with this thread idea!! I've been hanging out for something Samurai styled for such a long time and I've finally found one that's caught my interest ^-^ So, thank you!

I'm gonna go head and get started on a character, when it's done do I just go ahead and post them in the correct channel, yeah?

Hey, welcome! And yeah, I guess I'll have to do it myself...I keep posting stuff in the wrong places.

Oh well, hello there fellows!!

Can I just say... how much I am in love with this thread idea!! I've been hanging out for something Samurai styled for such a long time and I've finally found one that's caught my interest ^-^ So, thank you!

I'm gonna go head and get started on a character, when it's done do I just go ahead and post them in the correct channel, yeah?
Hello! Welcome, we love to have you.

Need to pick a naga.

Attachments

• naga_by_vassalex_dcdszil-fullview.png
    naga_by_vassalex_dcdszil-fullview.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • naga_male_badass_by_mplumb_deb42k7-fullview.jpg
    naga_male_badass_by_mplumb_deb42k7-fullview.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Shinomen_naga.jpg
    Shinomen_naga.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
All non-humans aren't trusted. They are all seen as honorless for the most part. But that's just the general consensus. So how will your character see the naga, ratings, and other non-humans?

Probably as filth at first, but perhaps that would only be her views to the outside world. I had a thought that Hanako might employ a naga secretly for something so no one could trace it back to her, because everyone would think she hates naga. But ratlings...yucky XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back