• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regency and Romance (1800s slice of life OOC Chat)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
omg also ivan yankovskiy has been on my pinterest for SO LONG, i love the outtakes of them all on their mobiles jksadhkjas

YEAH the union of salvation set photos are a fucking trip.

a21e0f912f28f7ba8836ebabe03d110f.jpg

guys being dudes

I’ve never seen Stardust but now I’m tempted to watch it

It's really good, highly recommend it!

droppin into the ooc so i can get notificationis (if rpn is kind LMAO)

loving the look of all the apps and reserves so far!!!

i forget i have the kind of brainrot that will lead me to be looking at 500 wikipedia tabs while trying to make a character sheet until i have 500 wikipedia tabs open

Literally my fave wikipedia rabbitholes are ah yes the thing, the thing i need. The thing i need for my sheet.

And then the link sending you to some comepletely useless fun fact you gotta research 🫠 the compulsion

Literally my fave wikipedia rabbitholes are ah yes the thing, the thing i need. The thing i need for my sheet.

And then the link sending you to some comepletely useless fun fact you gotta research 🫠 the compulsion
Or jstor hiding some solid reading material behind the WALL

I’m still trying to get a handle on the class system in 1815 England. There’s so many classes and some nobility are higher up than others but have the exact same function 😂

so glad I’m in modern day England xD

I’m still trying to get a handle on the class system in 1815 England. There’s so many classes and some nobility are higher up than others but have the exact same function 😂

so glad I’m in modern day England xD
MEEE the clocks going forward have messed me UP, but all the nitty gritty Hon v. Lord and etiquette is addicting 😳 also the scandalous waltz which i absolutely will use to my benefit

MEEE the clocks going forward have messed me UP, but all the nitty gritty Hon v. Lord and etiquette is addicting 😳 also the scandalous waltz which i absolutely will use to my benefit
It really is addicting! I’ve been reading waay too much about etiquette 😂 but yes definitely use that waltz

Oh also just so everyone knows, I’d be happy to have a co-gm for this if anyone is interested :)
I'm super up for helping out if needed!! I read way too much regency romance 🫠 but also I do work 8-4 just a little fyi if you needed someone more present!

I JOINED JSTOR I GOT SICK OF THE WALLS, feed me the information on a silver spoon

me, sowing (deciding my character was russian military): this rules!!
me, reaping (trying to find period accurate cavalry ranks when all the primary sources are in a language i don't speak well): this sucks!!!!!!!!

Hi .empathogen. .empathogen. thanks for joining us! Just thought I’d let you know that there will be no royals in this particular RP. Your character can be a noble or a member of the gentry/knight however. I’d suggest reading the roles and classes at the start of this page to see if something looks fun to play :)

If you have questions feel free to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back