• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™๐™š๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ !!!

RosieMaximoff

Always Hungry | Ganyu + Hu tao + Mona main.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ˜†ใƒพ(๏ฝฅใ‚ง๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝ€๏ผต I am Pineapple. A couple of fandoms have caught my interest recently, and, I would really love a roleplay. Itโ€™s been a hot minute since Iโ€™ve roleplayed any of the fandoms, so, I may be a tad rusty with the characters at first. I hope this isnโ€™t a problem!

GIeNkZvJKE-Sdtnf_4oM5e2Kz5KZdA5VE1GugcODv_0pC1Vbv6BOVs6-4v8Vj4x6veK3BXK4xpXTTBfTkWmxeEflyaJi0-MersSesLOkbr75858o5N_IFooMdFS7Zo-xM5aF-04r6Hbxzdc5dSrRDkU

About Me!! โ™ฅ

I spend a lot of time studying, so I donโ€™t have much of social life. Any spare time I have from that goes to my family + friends and my hobbies. Iโ€™m the youngest child in my family, and itโ€™s just me, my sister, and my mom. I spend a lot of time listening to music or binging shows, I play video games but not as much this past year, I browse Reddit late at night looking for funny content sometimes.

Iโ€™d really enjoy it if the people that I roleplay with became internet friends with me as well, this isnโ€™t a rule of course, I just find it much more enjoyable if we can be friendly with each other, and OOC chat often. It keeps me engaged. Although โ€“ I will note if we write a book for OOC chat each and every time, It will burn me out from replying on busy days/weeks.

Enough about me though, onto the rules! (๏พ‰^ใƒฎ^)๏พ‰*:ใƒป๏พŸโœง Waku Waku!!

Lyahlw4t4cu955UbVVOzNviW1EDoZMqIaH4AdTByzoN5DIFzsQuVwWg7OM6RY9o0Dya0jCefkoBoXeB-v0Tmx2DCLnKwI0EmC_MBwDIVf-JTK81niyCw8SbT_L4qd-ickk4qldAdO98O5Tr_rRYh4Jo

Rules!! โ™ฅ
TLDR โ€” No One Liners.-- Double up OC x CC ONLY.-- 18+ ONLY. --Third Person.-- Long-Term.-- Have fun!

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Frequency.
Iโ€™m not always the fastest at reply timing due to multiple factors, but I will always do my best to get multiple (1-5) replies a week. I take my time with replies, even more so if we are going for a higher word count. I wonโ€™t ever rush or pester you, but if it is taking a while I will ask if youโ€™d like me to add/change anything about my reply to you! Feel free to do the same if you want. Breaks are fine, and getting busy is fine, just communicate with me!

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Writing.
I tend to do a Multipragrah roleplay, to Novella. I donโ€™t exactly count word count though, as what I want more is quality. I write in the third person; I wonโ€™t do script/one-liners / first person. I always see Roleplays as a little story we are making together!
As for the Types of roleplays I do; I can do the normal Double Ups or A split roleplay where we do different fandoms for our respective sides.
Plot with me! Iโ€™m not a fan of going into a roleplay blindโ€“ we donโ€™t have to plot out everything, but, at least a starter, headcanons, and a dynamic in mind would be nice. And then we can go from there!

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Characters.
Most of the time; I enjoy the cast of the Fandoms Iโ€™m in. So, even if itโ€™s more of a small side thing, Iโ€™d enjoy it if we played the other canon characters (Outside of our Love Interests.) as NPCs, taking turns with each one. Just to keep the Roleplay feeling fleshed out! I also ask that no character is made purposely OOC. Iโ€™m fine with maybe a softer side/ etc being present for their Love Interest, but, nothing like Izuku from BNHA Yelling and being aggressive like Bakugou.

As for OCS, I love them! I donโ€™t worry about โ€œMary sues.โ€ So, whatever ideas you have, just hit me with them! Gushing about our OCs and etc is part of the fun! No matter your idea โ€“ I wonโ€™t turn it down.

dVjmTrZuNdXypIiC0EpimqS3TNgLy_jv1YK7Ph6mvT1nYP_weG9x06OqHCWHMuWRvYPF-uzZzWmGv5WYVk4J7d1dj6xkbQNAha6p-CY8QKSKcArklV9co9gltE96HLOQ46h_XVCXDjLfqCiicUiVsjI

Fandoms!! โ™ฅ

Attack On Titan.
Levi Ackerman.โ™ฅ
Finished Manga.

Boko No Hero.

Tomura Shigaraki.โ™ฅ
Caught up on Manga.

Black Butler.
Older! Ciel Phantomhive..โ™ฅ
Caught up with manga.

OzMafia.
Ceaser.โ™ฅ