• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Refalosa academy ooc

OOC: Zelda says she'll edit her post so before we get all noted i'm giving a heads up and this way people can't bitch about me being a tyrant because plenty of that going round lol

posted for all and feel free to use mina as part of your opening post if you haven't post or haven't in a while going to have zelinka head to the computer lab in the next post

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Just letting you know, you don't have to wait for a reply to me if people are also waiting on your replies. If you do move on without me, just please, tag me so I will still be able to reply. I do t want to hold others behind. Im not that active, I try to be, I still work during the days and most nights im with my boyfriend.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Just letting you know, you don't have to wait for a reply to me if people are also waiting on your replies. If you do move on without me, just please, tag me so I will still be able to reply. I do t want to hold others behind. Im not that active, I try to be, I still work during the days and most nights im with my boyfriend.
fair enough thanks for letting us know common courtesy goes a long way which more than i can say for some i know lol also lets play it like your my chars roommate it gives you more to work with

fair enough thanks for letting us know common courtesy goes a long way which more than i can say for some i know lol also lets play it like your my chars roommate it gives you more to work with
Okay, that sounds good, roommates will seem fun.

Donatello Donatello one no ageless two a lot of the bio is jumbled because it's to close together if you need help with the other parts because your stuck i can give some ideas to help.

I was thinking raz and co could explore a little more of the school then head out into town and this way everyone gets a chance to interact with each other

Hi, I have an idea for the rp. What if those 12 (in total) students who knows about the school secrets, knows about them for a reason? What if the principle wants to experiment with those students and turn them into monsters? Maybe behind the scenes thats what the school is for. To pick the best students and turn them into monsters. Maybe that's who the monsters on the islands were originally; students. Maybe they can turn back, maybe not. What if you the ones you really should be afraid of, are the teachers?

Just a rough idea, but might as well.

Hi, I have an idea for the rp. What if those 12 (in total) students who knows about the school secrets, knows about them for a reason? What if the principle wants to experiment with those students and turn them into monsters? Maybe behind the scenes thats what the school is for. To pick the best students and turn them into monsters. Maybe that's who the monsters on the islands were originally; students. Maybe they can turn back, maybe not. What if you the ones you really should be afraid of, are the teachers?

Just a rough idea, but might as well.
it's not a bad idea but he wouldn't do that given his personality, but maybe some of the younger monsters could be turned into a humanoid form, i'm still accepting student char so i'd love if if you would join my rp.

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

For some reason, when I read the part where Uriko grabs Kevin by his shirt collar and jumps out the window I got the flash scene from Zootopia of Judy pulling Nick by his tie. I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back