• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

PeanutLemur

Walmart People Watcher
Here is the OOC thread for RedStone. Feel free to ask questions or discuss matters to your hearts' content.

I’ve got my character just about finished but I want to wait and see what you were going to add to the lore.

Cool! I'm working on editing that now, though I doubt I'll have it finished before work. (There's a lot to add and I'm trying my best to focus on what I see as the most "important" aspects first.) I hadn't planned on needing to upload it so soon! The interest thread was a "why not?" whim of the moment post. Here is a quick link to what I have up on the Lore so far.

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Let me know once you've completed the lore thread(enough for character sheets to be completed) so that I can update my character ^^

Every time I look back at it and refresh the page, I notice that you've added so much more lore which is pretty spoopy O.o Thank you for your hard work! <3

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Will do! I'm trying to outline as much as I can - so people know what to anticipate information wise - before I head to work. I'll be MIA for ~5 1/2 hours so nothing will be updated again until I return. I should, however, be able to check in occasionally in case you or anyone else has any further questions and/or comments.

If there's something you'd like further explained that you don't currently see in the Lore thread - and this is meant for everyone - please let me know. I'd be more than happy to add it! (I'm also going to lengthen and expand on the topics already posted there and add a section just for Whims and magic.)

Briefly forgot to remove the placeholder for the quote there XD I couldn't think of one, so I just removed it for now, I might put one in later though.

Either way I'm done now XD Lemme know if it's okay (Especially the rank since I wasn't sure) and in the meantime I need to shower and do chores.

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur I've been comparing Lenas whim with the others and I think shes kinda underpowered without Ramalite, so I'm going to probably change that if thats okay with you?

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur I've been comparing Lenas whim with the others and I think shes kinda underpowered without Ramalite, so I'm going to probably change that if thats okay with you?
Feel free.~

I'm going to be jumping all over the place in the Lore thread - my Shiny Object Syndrome means I can't stay on one topic too long without experiencing a pull toward another - so I'll apologize now for all of you trying to keep up with that chaos. (Heh.) I will hopefully get a rough W.I.P of my own character(s) up tonight as well.

d4b1c4c614fe40788b87b5afde4c68f7.png

fontmeme.com

Howdy howdy howdy

Deciding between a guy who punches, or a dude who carries around a lance. Decision of a lifetime, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back