• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Red's need for RP

Radientlyred

Heartbeats away from Disaster
Introduction
Well, there's a lot to say but I'll keep it short. I'm Red, your friendly neighborhood binge rper. I'm in my mid twenties and have roughly eleven years of rp experience.

Over the years I've developed my characters and a fantasy race, to where I feel like they are very balanced.

what I like
I am a sucker for a good fantasy plot. Most of my characters tend to have mature backgrounds, making my own characters suffer brings me joy. I tend to be most involved in the adventure aspects of Genre but I do love a good romance. I prefer to play females as the main character but I also play many side characters as well, including males.

What I expect
Mutual respect. I understand that everyone isn't into the same things but there's no need to get upset if we decide, later on, in the rp we want different things. It's cool. No worries. I would prefer someone who is as comitted as much as I am to developing the story. I dont like to be the only one coming up with plots and such. I LOVE WORLDBUILDERS! Character development is a thing I also enjoy throughout the story.

I only require high school level grammar and spelling. I do not have a minimum size requirement for posts, however, more is greatly appreciated.

I tend to stick to fantasy like stories.

Plot Ideas
I have a few Ideas floating around, the one I'm most interested in is an arranged marriage. Life at Royal court with scandal, and danger lurking around every corner
I can also double, if someone would be interested in tjat as well. .

Let me know if you're interested and we will discuss our grand adventure.
I rp mostly on Discord Radientlyred#4014 please reference this post if you decide to add me.

Thanks for your time, Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Hello, I am potentially interested. I am also a sucker for characters with troubled pasts. I like to chew through a lot of gristle before getting to the meat of a character's personality.

I am casually looking for a new deep world building partner. For the price of a conversation you could be the winner of this startling opportunity.

Hello, I am potentially interested. I am also a sucker for characters with troubled pasts. I like to chew through a lot of gristle before getting to the meat of a character's personality.

I am casually looking for a new deep world building partner. For the price of a conversation you could be the winner of this startling opportunity.
Alright shoot me a message

Red, having some trouble finding you on Discord, and until like 8pm tonight or some such nonsense I still have the Private Message training wheels. I am an account that is fresh out of the registration oven. I'd be happy to chat on here or you can shoot me a message?

I'm interested in some worldbuilding with you! We have a mutual love of torturing our OCs, the more they suffer is indicative of how much I love them haha. I'll shoot you a friend request on discord if you're still looking for partners!

I'm interested in some worldbuilding with you! We have a mutual love of torturing our OCs, the more they suffer is indicative of how much I love them haha. I'll shoot you a friend request on discord if you're still looking for partners!
Yes please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back