• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red vs Blue?

kqlechips

Lurker
Howdy! I'm new to this site so idk how things work exactly, but I'd love to do a RVB roleplay! I'm okay doing canon charas, ocs, or a mix of both. Feel free to contact me with any ideas you have as well! Doesn't need to be a "ship" rp, romance or not is fine. I prefer to rp during the seasons 1 through 10 (though would also be down for during 11 through 13!), though also I'm okay for inbetween any seasons or at an undisclosed time.

I rp literate and usually multi-para, but can do at minimum para if that's too much for you. If you want though, I am able to and have gone past the discord character limit many a time for example (not that we'd rp on discord). I'm very flexible with what we rp and would love to see if anyone has any requests.

Idk how this website works exactly, but feel free to reply if interested! Thanks ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back