• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Red Riding Hood Is a Vampire!?

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
Everybody knows the story of little red riding hood yet stories aren’t always true.In fact the story most have heard aren’t as true as you would hope.

There is a young woman who lives in a village mostly away from the village who indeed wore a red cloak her ‘grandmother’ had sewn for her.The young woman was beautiful and kind to the village people yet she had a dark secret,she wasn’t like the rest of the villagers and she was being hunted but not by the big bad Wolf.She was being hunted by humans who disliked her kind as well as other creatures of the supernatural.

mine day she goes to visit her grandmother in the forest yet hears the horses closing in as the hunters had found her.Trying to escape she got injured and was found by a werewolf.

This is where the true story begins.

()
hello I am looking for a male to either play the werewolf or a hunter.I would be playing as Little Red.

if interested pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back