• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Queen?

I mean, why not start with the Queenstrial, for Ezra? It gives an excuse for the Silvers to come together at the palace, and with the influx of visitors the royal family can hire more of the Reds to come and be servants and yada yada. Besides, if you really need it, I had a thought to make a younger sister for Ezra?

But I mean it's your roleplay, soooo you can do whatever you want...

Well no I somewhat forgot I said that, so yes then we will approach this more "Silverly" For some reason I thought we had more Reds, guess it's been cause i've been so busy the past few days.... 

And I was planning last week to do the Queenstrial, but i didn't know how y'all would react since it's straight from book 1

Plaguuedddd I explained this- The Queenstrial is when all the Noble houses present a daughter to the crown prince(mostly his parents though cause he doesn't have a choice) to judge on which would be the best queen. 

Ah, finally done with my guard.

So what do y'all think?

Well, prepare thine booty sir, General Calore is coming to town and she Is here to whip the guard into shape.

in general though I like him. And he's a dude. I believe we have an equal ratio male v. Female now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is my character good? :0

I think he looks fine, the mortician thing is a little questionable to me because I don't know where he'll fit in the roleplay, but he seems interesting... That's all the insight I can really give?? And he's the only Red we have, which doesn't surprise me at all because who doesn't want to be a Silver who can read people's minds, or summon thunderstorms, or literally turn into stone.

I think he looks fine, the mortician thing is a little questionable to me because I don't know where he'll fit in the roleplay, but he seems interesting... That's all the insight I can really give?? And he's the only Red we have, which doesn't surprise me at all because who doesn't want to be a Silver who can read people's minds, or summon thunderstorms, or literally turn into stone.

He doesn't.

He just wants to cut them apart and see how they work, see how their anatomy created powers

... *looks at face claim* ... *shrugs* sorry hun too much beard. Cute cat tho

IKR UGHH BUT BAM MARGERA IS JUST SO HOT

THOSE EYES THO

THOSE EYEEEES

Just imagine no face hair pls

He's so hottt

(this is coming from someone who forces her boyfriend to rid of all hair eugh)

nah i really like the guard character, maybe he can be Ezra's personal guard?? Also i will kickstart this tomorrow morning guys!

Well, prepare thine booty sir, General Calore is coming to town and she Is here to whip the guard into shape.

in general though I like him. And he's a dude. I believe we have an equal ratio male v. Female now.

Shouldn't be too hard for him to survive whatever she can throw at him. 

nah i really like the guard character, maybe he can be Ezra's personal guard?? Also i will kickstart this tomorrow morning guys!

Hm, that could happen. He would be often seen with the royal family anyway because of his job status. But he wouldn't follow him everywhere when there are no formal events.

He has a Capital to keep under control after all.

Expect my posts to be as slow as a snail. Apologies because I have school but I will try to reply as often as possible.

well everyone appears busy today so what would be a good time to start for everyone? I'm ok with tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back