• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom red dead redemption ღ

cosmicforce

teens of denial
lowercase is all aesthetic only, can send writing samples if requested.
19 || Canadian || literate, multi-paragraph || he/him (trans)
ive posted other threads with this as one of the options buried among tons of other plots, but I figured as a last attempt I would post a thread looking for fandom friends only!
ghost friendly

200.gif

ive never played rdr but i have finished rdr2 (story + epilogue). im looking to do an oc x oc plot in the universe.
canon characters can be included, just not the main focus.

about my writing
im a very character-driven person and like to form my own to come up with a background and relationship (be it platonic or romantic) with other ocs.
im a sucker for angst, drama and romance but am open to trying most sub-genres.
any pairings welcome, on this app or on discord.
i will typically write male or non-binary characters, though in fxf plots i (obviously) don't mind playing a female role
replies will range in length and frequency depending on how I'm feeling.

some plot ideas (bold means favourites)
lgbt+ cowboys
mulan-esque "cowgirl pretending to be one of the guys"
heist gone wrong
dutch's boys x o'driscoll
barkeep x cowboy on the run
farmhand x "reformed" outlaw

most anything else!

Last edited:
Just gonna give it some love here where it deserves it.

lowercase is all aesthetic only, can send writing samples if requested.
19 || Canadian || literate, multi-paragraph || he/him (trans)
ive posted other threads with this as one of the options buried among tons of other plots, but I figured as a last attempt I would post a thread looking for fandom friends only!
ghost friendly

View attachment 864273

ive never played rdr but i have finished rdr2 (story + epilogue). im looking to do an oc x oc plot in the universe.
canon characters can be included, just not the main focus.

about my writing
im a very character-driven person and like to form my own to come up with a background and relationship (be it platonic or romantic) with other ocs.
im a sucker for angst, drama and romance but am open to trying most sub-genres.
any pairings welcome, on this app or on discord.
i will typically write male or non-binary characters, though in fxf plots i (obviously) don't mind playing a female role
replies will range in length and frequency depending on how I'm feeling.

some plot ideas (bold means favourites)
lgbt+ cowboys
mulan-esque "cowgirl pretending to be one of the guys"
heist gone wrong
dutch's boys x o'driscoll
barkeep x cowboy on the run
farmhand x "reformed" outlaw

most anything else!

Hello! I don’t know if you are still interested in finding a RDR rp partner, but from your description alone I see that if you are, I do fit the bill. I’m Cara, 19, and am an advanced literate writer who has been roleplaying for eight years. On the side I am a writer and do find love in world building, character dev, and plot building as well. I also have a few OCs that I use and write for!

PM me if interested! 🌸

Users who are viewing this thread

Back