• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator ClownPope ClownPope you guys still interested? We’ve got 3 characters completed currently and waiting for one. But could use more players to join the group.

A bump to gain more members for this rp that’s nearing the start of the IC if we get a couple more ready to go.
Sorry it took me so long to reply, notifs have been wonky lately so I miss things once and a while. I'm gonna have to step out though cause I had some stuff come up, Wish yall luck on this though! Have fun!

Hi, I'd love to join. Big fan of Red Dead Redemption and Westerns in general! Thinking of a character inspired by the Marty Robbins song "Tall Handsome Stranger"

Last edited:
Thanks for that!

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator its also got a link at the top of the OOC thread. Just for a FYI as well.

Hi, I'd love to join. Big fan of Red Dead Redemption and Westerns in general! Thinking of a character inspired by the Marty Robbins song "Tall Handsome Stranger"
Ok, awesome! Welcome aboard. An old school inspiration, hey? Had a similar deal with my character and another older era singer and song

Thanks for that!

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator its also got a link at the top of the OOC thread. Just for a FYI as well.

Ok, awesome! Welcome aboard. An old school inspiration, hey? Had a similar deal with my character and another older era singer and song
"Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean, yeah? I saw that, super cool! Hopefully your John doesn't share his fate, maybe keep away from mineshafts

"Big Bad John" by Jimmy Dean, yeah? I saw that, super cool! Hopefully your John doesn't share his fate, maybe keep away from mineshafts
Yeah that was the one. Lol. Thanks! I had an idea in mind for the character already then heard that song and it kinda just added to it. But yeah, hopefully mine doesn’t have the same fate. Mine shafts are not a favored place for this John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back