• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Silent Z

Just Here
Recently I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and started an online play of that game. Really enjoying it so far after a couple nights since getting the game. A western fan since I was kid and once again have that itch to Rp in a western setting. Don’t know who’s truly interested and wanting to sign up to run this group based and influenced rp. But here’s what I’m thinking none the less with a AU sort of timeline and bending:

A ragtag band of outlaws, gunslingers, thieves, gamblers, saloon workers and all sorts of potential folk based from nowhere in particular as a whole but roam the land as kinda Anti-heroes perhaps? Not truly good, not truly evil, each with their own morals and ideals but through some reason or another find themselves sticking together, pulling their resources and surviving in what ways they know how while trying to keep out of the laws crosshairs as much as they can…. Although, it’s easier said then done, more then a few scrapes with the law whether the badge was corrupt or not. Trouble just seems to find this band wherever they go….

But in this land much opportunity and growth can be discovered. Much profit to be had and given or taken considering the circumstances. Sometimes such opportunities can lead to the group finding themselves caught up in some trouble in one form or another, although this time might just be a bit complicated….

————
Open world themed with a overarching plot in RP form.

been wanting to do something western-themed, I'm in!
Ok cool. We got one aboard then.

I got a developing plot in mind that’s open to adjustments at this stage and moving forward the way I am thinking, which will allow others to contribute their own bits. Basically small parts (quests/encounters/etc) stacking onto one another and leading the group down the eventual bigger plot path.

Hey! Been a long time but cool news. Gives us four total myself included. A couple more and I think that should be a good start unless those interested want a couple of characters.
It has been. Lets see how things turn out. I am thinking of making someone like Dr King Schultz from Django Unchained, a Doctor/Snake Oil salesman and part-time Bounty hunter.

It has been. Lets see how things turn out. I am thinking of making someone like Dr King Schultz from Django Unchained, a Doctor/Snake Oil salesman and part-time Bounty hunter.
Yeah. Sounds good think I saw parts of that movie so I believe I know of whom you speak. Basing my guy after a gunslinger character I’ve got in mind might be slightly red dead influenced and old western movies influenced.

Seems interesting, I'm in!
I’m interested as well! I was looking for a good western themed story too!
Sweet news! You two joining up will give us a starting number to get things kicked off with threads, starting point IC and etc. Plot is going to be adaptive with smaller additions for respective characters playing into the build up towards the inevitable overarching plot. But we’ll get more into that with the actual threads and OOC. Welcome aboard though

VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator ClownPope ClownPope you guys still interested? We’ve got 3 characters completed currently and waiting for one. But could use more players to join the group.

A bump to gain more members for this rp that’s nearing the start of the IC if we get a couple more ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back