• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red Dead Redemption 2

Emmelyne

My brain has too many tabs open.
Hello hello! ^^

As you can tell from the title, I am currently looking for RP partners that have bias OC’s, or characters from the game that you would be interested in Rping as or with. I would like to mainly focus on what the overall story in RDR2 is, such as miny missions, and lots of storytelling, and active parts that our characters could be taking in at once. Now, the plot itself can tirely be defeated if you want to, and we could be talking about it. We could be two strangers that manage to find each other in the Van De Linde Gang, or could have managed to find ourselves/themselves at bad or good deeds. There are so many ways that our characters could be interacting in general, that I wouldn't be listing all the things that I would be mainly interested in below. If I do, it's going to be the main story plots or ideas to help get your mind flowing.

Some things that I will be looking for in general is having your overall character sheet that is clean, readable, and I am going to be able to understand it. I would prefer if you would bias it off of this timeline, but, if you have a character that you would like to play in the western times and are too lazy to convert it, just provide a picture of the character and basic things such as age, weight, height, etc.

I would also prefer if you have played the game to an extent where you could understand the aspects of it, and how it flows. Since the game is extremely lengthy, I would only ask for around 3%-5% of you need to have the game finished to come and DM me if you are interested. I am also looking for partners that can express their characters struggles with a flow, and not come off as cringe. If you want to watch a walkthrough of the game, and then come to contact me, I am perfectly fine with that.

I am looking for people that strive to actually respond to me in at least a day. I would much rather have someone that is interested in the roleplay than to leave me sitting for 3-4 days as they struggle to come up with something. If you aren't interested in this plot, maybe we could find another plot. Also, talking about plots, if you are looking for a short-term plot or a long-term plot, please let me know. I know that people have lives, but, if I am able to make time in my day to come and contact you and reply with a decent amount of paragraphs to sentences, then I would be expecting someone that is regularly active as well.

The last thing that I would also like to point out is I am PRIMARY into playing female characters. It doesn't matter what race, attitude, etc, I need to be playing a female due to the fact it just doesn't work out extremely well for me and then the other person if I play a male, do the fact that I would be misspelling 'she'd, she, her', and then it would make the character look horrible in a sense it would dissolve the RP. I am not saying that you can't make mistakes in your text, as I do sometimes as well, but, I would ask that if you aren't comfortable trying to play a male character, I wouldn't be suggesting it.

I don't have a craving for this feed yet, as I don't know how many people are going to be interested in this feed, I was inspired by someone else that came to me asking if I would also like to RP with them about this, and, it didn't work out. If you feel any surge or feeling to respond to me, please do. You won't be wasting my time, and I am glad to know you.

I also just wanted to add here, not sure if I mentioned this above, that if you are into doubling up, then go ahead, I just personally won't be. It's confusing to me, ect.

MxF, please.

SUGGEST ME PLOTS, GRRR! <3

Hello hello! ^^

As you can tell from the title, I am currently looking for RP partners that have bias OC’s, or characters from the game that you would be interested in Rping as or with. I would like to mainly focus on what the overall story in RDR2 is, such as miny missions, and lots of storytelling, and active parts that our characters could be taking in at once. Now, the plot itself can tirely be defeated if you want to, and we could be talking about it. We could be two strangers that manage to find each other in the Van De Linde Gang, or could have managed to find ourselves/themselves at bad or good deeds. There are so many ways that our characters could be interacting in general, that I wouldn't be listing all the things that I would be mainly interested in below. If I do, it's going to be the main story plots or ideas to help get your mind flowing.

Some things that I will be looking for in general is having your overall character sheet that is clean, readable, and I am going to be able to understand it. I would prefer if you would bias it off of this timeline, but, if you have a character that you would like to play in the western times and are too lazy to convert it, just provide a picture of the character and basic things such as age, weight, height, etc.

I would also prefer if you have played the game to an extent where you could understand the aspects of it, and how it flows. Since the game is extremely lengthy, I would only ask for around 3%-5% of you need to have the game finished to come and DM me if you are interested. I am also looking for partners that can express their characters struggles with a flow, and not come off as cringe. If you want to watch a walkthrough of the game, and then come to contact me, I am perfectly fine with that.

I am looking for people that strive to actually respond to me in at least a day. I would much rather have someone that is interested in the roleplay than to leave me sitting for 3-4 days as they struggle to come up with something. If you aren't interested in this plot, maybe we could find another plot. Also, talking about plots, if you are looking for a short-term plot or a long-term plot, please let me know. I know that people have lives, but, if I am able to make time in my day to come and contact you and reply with a decent amount of paragraphs to sentences, then I would be expecting someone that is regularly active as well.

The last thing that I would also like to point out is I am PRIMARY into playing female characters. It doesn't matter what race, attitude, etc, I need to be playing a female due to the fact it just doesn't work out extremely well for me and then the other person if I play a male, do the fact that I would be misspelling 'she'd, she, her', and then it would make the character look horrible in a sense it would dissolve the RP. I am not saying that you can't make mistakes in your text, as I do sometimes as well, but, I would ask that if you aren't comfortable trying to play a male character, I wouldn't be suggesting it.

I don't have a craving for this feed yet, as I don't know how many people are going to be interested in this feed, I was inspired by someone else that came to me asking if I would also like to RP with them about this, and, it didn't work out. If you feel any surge or feeling to respond to me, please do. You won't be wasting my time, and I am glad to know you.

I also just wanted to add here, not sure if I mentioned this above, that if you are into doubling up, then go ahead, I just personally won't be. It's confusing to me, ect.

MxF, please.

SUGGEST ME PLOTS, GRRR! <3
I dmed ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back