• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Recruiting for Modern D20

Voltsung

Master of being an amateur
A friend that doesn't go to this site and I are currently looking for a Pathfinder game. We'd prefer starting at level 1, but I can also potentially drag another person or two in for a total of 2-4 players. If not, I am of course fine with playing with other players. However, we would prefer using Roll 20 and voice chat.

Decided against this. Instead, I'll be DMing a Modern D20 game starting next Friday. I already have 2 people, and we will be using Roll 20. I'll only be accepting 1-3 more people.

Last edited:
Bumping due to server reset; still looking. Also interested in D&D 5e or 3.5e, if anyone is willing.

My sister Sleipnir Sleipnir and I would be interested in playing, too. We are both free pretty much any time during the week for the next week, then variable based on the week. We function in E.S.T. If that makes a difference at all. we are both still learning all of the dice systems, but we know the basics for the most part.

I misunderstood your post originally, haha, sorry if this isn't the purpose!

No, that's alright. Having some definite players would be good.

That being said, we've decided to DM our own game (or, rather, I'll be DMing) using Modern D20. I know from experience you two tend to be alright, but if you're still interested we're also in EST, though we'll be doing it sometime on Friday evenings (not this Friday, though). No set time yet though.

Okay :) As soon as you know the campaign setting please let us know. We're somewhat slow at character building so we'd appreciate all the time we can get!

Alright, I will. We have a discord channel where we're going to be discussing it, so if you are interested you can send me ya'll's information and I'll invite you. There should be a definite answer by today though; I think all our current players are a bit slow, especially since they're learning this system too.

Im interested in this, I have never done a modern one before, i've only played DnD twice :/ Im very amateur so i will probably be confused at the start, would that be ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back