• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LivingDeadBlitz

The future is ours to decide
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you come here, you'll find me. I promise.
Squall Leonhart

About the mun (aka, me) and what to expect;★ Name: As my username says, I go by Blitz online
★ Age: 20
★ Pronouns: He/Him, I'm a cis guy
★ Timezone: GMT-3
★ Language: I'm fluent in English, but my mother tongue is Spanish soooo if I screw up phrasing or commit grammatical errors that's why
★ Experience: I've been roleplaying for 7 years on-and-off, so yeah I guess you could say I have some experience
★ Roleplay type: Literate preferably, but I can do script style roleplay too if needed. I also write 3-6 paragraphs minimum and I tend to be descriptive (Sometimes unbeareably so, I've been told)
★ What I'm looking for: Mainly looking for romantic/platonic shipping and/or introspective writing, but I'm very much open to genres such as battle roleplay, angst and such
★ About OCs: OCs are more than welcome, as well as Canon x OC - though I'll stick to playing canon characters as I don't have OCs myself
★ About pairings: I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and bisexual myself, so I'm 100% fine with playing any type of ship (M/F, M/M, M/NB, etc)
★ About other platforms: I'd rather stay here, but if you're more comfortable writing in Discord we can exchange users in PM no problem
★ About OOC: Naturally, we can talk at any time Out Of Character be it for the sake of planning out the roleplay or just to chat. If we're currently roleplaying, I'll talk OOC // like this //!
★ About plotting: I'll be brutally honest right now, I can offer you a basic premise for a plot but I'm Awful at writing starters, I'm much better at adapting to my partner's writing. So if you have a plot idea already in mind you're 100% welcome to talk my ear off about it!
★ About writing about character and series not listed: Sure, so long as I'm familiar with the series I can work with it. Can't promise I'll be as introspective about the character if I'm not familiar or too fond of them tho
Things to keep in mind;★ About ghosting: First I want to preface this by saying that I do not mind ghosting at all, so long as you're willing to continue writing! I know that for one reason or the other being always online is hard and you may find yourself ghosting, that's fine by me as long as you're eventually willing to write again... If you've lost interest tho, let me know so I stop waiting for your response lol
Secondly; I may ghost you sometimes, I'm sorry to say. Whether because I've hit a creative roadblock or because of timezone shenanigans, however I'll always have the intention to continue our roleplay unless I say otherwise!

★ If you're under 18: Yeah no, sorry. I probably sound super preachy acting like a grown adult and only being 20, but I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone under 18. Besides, as someone who's been roleplaying since 13 I guarantee u you'll have a much better time writing with people your age
★ If you're a total BORE: I don't mind if your replies are short but.... pls, at least make them progress the story. There's nothing that kills someone's motivation faster than writing a bunch of long detailed paragraphs only to get << "I see" He replied >>

And now with all my scrambled lore established, lets pick our poison shall we?

(Characters and ships I'm most interested in playing will be in purple!)
★ Persona series
OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Kotone (P3P), Ren/Akira (P5), Shinjiro (P3), Aigis (P3), Ryoji (P3), Makoto (P3), Yu (P4), Makoto (P5)
Who I can write as: Aigis (P3), Shinjiro (P3), Yosuke (P4), Akechi (P5), Ren/Akira (P5), Makoto (P3)

Ships I'm most interested in: Aigis/Makoto(P3), Shinjiro/Kotone, Makoto(P3)/Ryoji, Yu/Yosuke, AkiRen/Makoto(P5), Akiren/Akechi

★ Final Fantasy VIII

OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Rinoa, Quistis, Irvine, Selphie, Laguna
Who I can write as: Squall, Irvine
Ships I'm most interested in: Squall/Rinoa, Irvine/Selphie

★ The World Ends With You (shocker, I know)

Preferably Canon x Canon
Willing to do both OG TWEWY and NEO TWEWY
Who I'm looking for: Shiki, Neku, Beat, Joshua, Sho, Shoka, Eri
Who I can write as: Neku, Beat, Rindo
Ships I'm most interested in: Neku/Shiki, Beat/Neku, Joshua/Neku, Rindo/Shoka, Beat/Eri

★ The King of Fighters

OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Iori, Kula, Blue Mary, K', Krohnen, Adelheid, Rock, Angel
Who I can write as: Kyo, K', Terry, Krohnen, Rock
"Ships" I'm most interested in: Kyo/Iori (rivalry/romance), K'/Kula (platonic/romance), K'/Krohnen (rivalry), Krohnen/Angel, Terry/Blue Mary,

★ Guilty Gear

OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Axl, I-no, Jack-o, Testament, Johnny, Sol, Ky
Who I can write as: Axl, Testament, I-no, Ky
Ships I'm most interested in: Axl/I-no, Testament/Johnny, Ky/Sol, Sol/Jack-o

★ Kingdom Hearts
OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua
Who I can write as: Sora, Riku, Roxas, Terra
Ships I'm most interested in: Sora/Kairi, Sora/Riku, Sora/Namine, Riku/Namine, Roxas/Namine, Roxas/Xion, Terra/Aqua

★ Skip & Loafer
Preferably Canon x Canon
Who I'm looking for: Mitsumi, Mika
Who I can write as: Shima, Mukai
Ships I'm most interested in: Shima/Mitsumi (romance/platonic), Shima/Mika (platonic), Mukai/Mika (romance/platonic)

★ Trigun
OC x Canon welcome!
Caught up with Trigun 1998, Trigun Maximum and Trigun Stampede!
Willing to play any version of the characters
Who I'm looking for: Vash, Wolfwood, Meryl, Milly
Who I can write as: Vash, Wolfwood, Meryl, Knives
Ships I'm most interested in: Vash/Meryl, Vash/Wolfwood, Wolfwood/Meryl (platonic/romance), Wolfwood/Knives (rivalry/crackship), Meryl/Milly, Wolfwood/Milly, Vash/Milly (platonic)

★ Chainsaw Man
OC x Canon welcome!
Who I'm looking for: Aki, Angel Devil, Power, Asa
Who I can write as: Denji, Aki, Angel Devil
Ships I'm most interested in: Denji/Power (platonic/romance), Aki/Angel Devil, Denji/Asa

TWEWY, Persona and CSM!! If you're ever still looking hmu anytime!

hi! i adore persona and cute miss femc as well as p5 makoto. if you're still interested, let me know 🪷

I'd love to do Kingdom Hearts!

TWEWY, Persona and CSM!! If you're ever still looking hmu anytime!

hi! i adore persona and cute miss femc as well as p5 makoto. if you're still interested, let me know 🪷
Hello to the three of you! I'll send a PM to each of you to discuss the general info about our writing

Oh, and sorry it took me this long to reply ^^u - I'll be more active from this moment on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back