• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reckless Kings OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AtlannianSpy

Alarmed and Strangerous
This is the Out of Character Chat for Reckless Kings! Welcome! Take a seat, have a drink, kick back and relax. This will be your main stop for important announcements and updates but you can also use it to chat with and get to know your fellow RPers or fire away with any questions you might have.

Just for reference, here are the rules again:

• The RPN site rules are in effect: This is pretty obvious and everyone should be familiar with them but if you need a refresher Here is the link

• The GM and l Co-Gm's are in charge: That would be me, Ganryu Ganryu KageYuuki KageYuuki and Orikanyo Orikanyo . I'm always open to discussion, concern or just input but ultimately I'm going to be making the calls with the aim of keeping this RP as fun as possible for everyone.

• Remain respectful of your fellow RPers: Just be cool to each other, even if you have disagreements or find your personalities don't quite mesh to your best to remain civil and if you can't resolve any disputes to your mutual satisfaction I will step in.

• Your actions have consequences so think them through: This is a sandbox RP, you have great deal of freedom to determine the course of events and the paths of your characters but that doesn't mean you should necessarily do the first crazy thing that pops into your head. If you put care and effort into your plans and posts you WILL be rewarded with more power and awesome moment but if you're reckless and lazy then you'll have to contend with setbacks and failure.

• Let your voice be Heard: If you have a problem or just a suggestion or a great idea for the RP let me know! I can't do anything about if it stays in your head. You can post anything like that in the OOC but you're also free to PM me if you would rather speak privately, I'll do my best to stay on top of such correspondence

• No Godmodding: Broadly speaking godmodding refers to controlling someone else's characters by writing their reactions or confirming attacks on them in your own post. This isn't very fun to deal with for the other person and not conducive to good roleplaying. Don't ever do it to another player without their permission and don't do it to npcs without my or a Co GM's permission.

• Do your best in terms post length and quality: We are aiming for detailed with this RP, multiple paragraph responses with good spelling and grammar are ideal. We can be flexible about this to some extent, scenarios and situations just aren't conducive to long posts and sometimes people are tired or busy. But detailed responses give your RP partners more to work with and make you more fun to RP alongside so it's to everyone's benefit if we all do our best. If I feel like your responses are consistently lacking then I'll reach out and we can have a friendly chat about how to approach that.

• Follow the Character Creation guidelines: These are located in the character section, their intent is to help you create balanced, interesting characters that are fun to RP as and alongside and that fit into the setting in so far as it has been established. If your character doesn't meet these guidelines then we have a friendly chat about what sort of changes could be made, the emphasis being in finding a solution that gets as close as possible to the sort of character you want to play.

Last edited:
I'm stupid and I posted my CS before I posted in the Interest Check. I'm smart. Well, it's nice to meet you all and I hope that my CS doesn't suck too bad.

Now I'm going to pass out and wake up to a million and a half issues.

I hate you brain. Don't worry I hate you too conscience.

God dammit.

I'm stupid and I posted my CS before I posted in the Interest Check. I'm smart. Well, it's nice to meet you all and I hope that my CS doesn't suck too bad.

Now I'm going to pass out and wake up to a million and a half issues.

I hate you brain. Don't worry I hate you too conscience.

God dammit.
you also have neglected to note one of the things required of you. please read the character creation guidelines and rectify the situation.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

We'll be aiming to kick off the IC by the end of the week! So get pumped if you're ready to go and get those CS's polished off if you're still working on 'em!

The RP will remain open for new arrivals for at least the foreseeable future, but it's alway better to get in on the ground floor if you can right?

ANNOUNCEMENT

The IC thread is Up! You can all introduce yourselves and we'll be getting into some kind of action shortly.

You've all been tagged butt you can also find it by navigating thorugh the tabs at the top of this thread. Lets do some crimes and stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back