• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
She was so proud that he had actually pounced on his prey. For a second she had thought he would freeze up and be unable to do such. She began to pad over to him as she smiled "That was splendid I...", her smile faded though when she heard the soft growling sound from above the small hillish rock ledge Akeyra was half way under. Her eyes snapped up just as a cougar went to jump for Akeyra, "AKEYRA MOVE!!!" She howled at the top of her lungs lunging forward full speed. She threw herself over Akerya just as she felt the pressure of the large cat slam into her back. She quickly built a small shield of green and brown, hissing slightly as the cougars claws sank into her back. "Get off me!!!!" She twisted snapping her jaws down on the cats paw. It let out a sharp shrieking sound and jumped off landing near by and licking it's paw.
SadSnake SadSnake

Last edited:
When the cougar attacked, akeyra froze. He felt his entire body shaking, as only one thought went through his head: not again.. as the claws sank in shephera's back, his pirmal instincts took over, and he ran away, leaving sephera behind. He started crying. It was too much for him. He wanted his peace, and his parents back... he ran straight through a bush full of thorns. He had no idea where he was. He just wanted to run away from it all....
( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

"yes indeed...just the mere idea of seeing what they see fascinates me. maybe it's strange but i guess i think about too much....various things,not just birds or flying.."she explained simply and slowly stepped a little closer. "like right now for example,i'm curious as to why you thought i was beautiful...." she told him tilting her head looking at him the walked slowly,with long delicate strides going to sit down by the river edge looking down at the water. she swatted at her reflection making ripples in the water. she poked her nose down in thought waiting to see what he would say.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Now it was Soma's turn to tilt his head curiously. Why the devil would that have caught her interest of all things? The sandy colored wolf's icy white eyes followed the dark she-wolf with some measure of interest. She didn't seem attracted to him... merely curious. So why?

Regardless, the wolf answered, " You're a large wolf, your fur is clean and clearly well-kept, the color is deep and rich. You are a mature age, perfectly fertile, and carry as strange of sense of otherworldliness. I will admit, its a bit strange at first but quite endearing."

The male kept his scarred back to her while she dipped her nose into the rivrr, constantly vigilant of his surroundings. "Is that answer satisfactory or would you like to hear more?"

"endearing...huh?" the lupa thought about that and made another soft sound of amusement. "you're a interesting one,soma....i like that." she told him turning her head back and rising back to her paws walking slowly to stand behind him before slowly moving past him swishing that fluffy tail of her under his chin as she walked around slowly and continued to walk only to pause looking back. her blue eyes staring. "follow,don't follow that's up to you but i need a walk...i'm tired of sitting.."she told him looking like she was beckoning him with that stare.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Soma raised a brow as the she-wolf suddenly turned.... seductive? The lone wolf felt as if he was being beckoned or tempted by Rune. At first, Soma was suspicious of the female but it became apparent that there was no malicious intent behind her movements. Just genuine interest and curiosity. Soma wasn't the type of wolf to go along with this sort of play but at the same time, he didn't exactly have anything better to do. He had already eaten, bathed, and had only recently woken up. The scarred male stood from his spot on the ground and followed after the she-wolf. For the first time, he let his gaze roam over her and it wasn't to assess her battle strength this time....
N Nonexisting

rune continued walking onward her pace not exactly to fast nor too slowly with her gait consisting of large, graceful steps moving her slender legs. her fluffy soft tail swished behind her gently as she moved those deep blue eyes up to look at the larger male. she had a rather pleased look on her face seeing that soma decided to join her. of course that had been some of her intent by the offer and she was more than glad she could have the pleasure of the male's company. originally he merely peaked her curiosity as of a new presence to her but just from the simple conversation they had it made the lupa want to only know more. soma seemed to be interesting,she liked it.
rune had a mind full of ideas and thoughts,she was always very caught up by her own curiosity and thirst for knowledge. not exactly normal among wolves and she understood that. she continued to walk. "heh..could you continue where you left off earlier?" she asked obviously wanting to hear more about what he had to say about her.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

A low rumble of a chuckle resounded in Soma's chest. It seems she may have the age but has never been courted before. While Soma himself has never had a mate, its not as if he had never caught a female here or there in the past. Soma was honest in his words but he hardly considered that to be laying it on thick. "The eyes are definitely worth mentioning. Very interesting shade of blue. Much like the sky you wish to explore." With that, the lone wolf caught up to her and moved in step beside her. His eyes scanned ahead, refusing to let his guard down. He hadn't survived all these years alone by being ignorant of his surroundings. "I could say more but then you would have nothing to look forward to." The male teased. He couldn't exactly just tell her everything from the start now could he?
N Nonexisting

her tail swished starting to wag a little as she looked at him listening to his words. she was relaxed and comfortable with him enjoying her time with him. she nodded as she kept eyeing him but also stayed aware of where she was going and made note of all her surroundings. rune's dark ears flicked swiveling upwards as she tilted her head to the side as he came beside her. "i guess not..." she told him playfully and gives him a small nudge in the shoulder with her head.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

She and the cougar fought for a bit until the cougar jumped into her back and she couldn't stay standing. Her legs gave out from under her and her head slammed down into a rock. She tried to stay conscious, but black was slowly taking over her vision. The last thing she felt was being dragged and smelling the Light pack. She also smelled Akeyra, "N-no...leave...him..." There was a muffled growl and she was dropped her vision going to full darkness. Please stay safe little one...

The cougar took off after the pup unable to resist the chase, it was close to the pup and the pup was running for it's life. It thrill the large cat, the smell of it's fear and worry. It gained on the pup with ease and got ready to pounce only to be blinded by a bright light. "You will not harm my son!!!!" howled Starfire as he growled at the now cowering cougar. A black female appeared next to Akeyra, "Follow me my beautiful son...." She whispered softly and she nuzzled the frightened pup.
SadSnake SadSnake

Akeyra blinked for a second, not beleiving his eyes. He stopped shaking, and nuzzled his mother back. "M-mom... dad... i-i'm worried... s-sephera... she... she's hurt..." he glanced at his father and the cougar, and calmed down completely. He even smiled, as he remembered an old promise they made. That wherever he was, they would be looking over him, and protecting him. "I.... i missed you both...." he looked straight in his mother's eyes. They kept their promise after all. He followed nightshade, ignoring the thorns stuck in his body, and the pain coming from his legs.

Her dreams took her to dark dreams, ones of her past and ones about little Akeyra being torn to shreds by the cougar. She whined in her knocked out state unaware that she was in the light pack territory fully.

The cougar whine and took off forgetting about the pup and Sephera. It was terrified by both the ghostly wolves standing before it. Starfire watched as the cougar took off a smile on his face. He looked over, "Love, you take him to the nearby pack I will get Sephera here taken care of." He padded over and light circled the female wolf lifting her in the air. She nodded, "We missed you to, there isn't a day we didn't wish we could be the ones raising you. My son you must do your best to refrain from calling us mother and father once we get to the main camp of the light pack. We hope they will heal Sephera and you. I will warn you my son they may want to take you in and keep you from that corrupt alpha..." Starfire padded next to his mate, "Let's get a move on it... Sephera hit her head pretty hard it's best if we get her to the heal as soon as possible." He looked down to his son, "I'm so proud of you." Each time Nightshade and Starfire took a step the ground glowed under them.
SadSnake SadSnake

Akeyra followed them, stepping where the ground glowed. He stayed silent, nodding to his mother's warning. He didn't want to talk, just listen to his parents. He glanced at sephera, not concerned about her situation. He knew his parents would save her. The pup kept walking, looking at the greater one's, not even realising he was limping. He hoped the other pack would welcome him, maybe even keep sephera too. His eyes watered up when starfire said he was proud of him. He hated himself for being powerless against tyzer, feeling guilty for his parent's death.

her tail swished starting to wag a little as she looked at him listening to his words. she was relaxed and comfortable with him enjoying her time with him. she nodded as she kept eyeing him but also stayed aware of where she was going and made note of all her surroundings. rune's dark ears flicked swiveling upwards as she tilted her head to the side as he came beside her. "i guess not..." she told him playfully and gives him a small nudge in the shoulder with her head.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
The lone wolf barely budged at her playful attempt but the intention was clearly portrayed. It caused the ghost of a smile to appear on his face before he turned to her, "Do we have a destination in mind Rune or are you just leading me around aimlessly?"

Starfire and Nightshade - Great One's
Nightshade smiled, "You have done well dealing with our passing and living in that pack. Once you grow older we do not wish you to seek revenge but to possibly find your place in a pack. Make the pack your in stronger with your intelligence and strength." Starfire chuckled, "Maybe take in our foot steps and build an amazing pack. That would be a sight to behold. Our little pup leading his own pack." Nightshade gave a small laugh, "Don't go pushing you over bearing mind set on our little one." She looked down to Akeyra, "You take life as you wish and follow what is good."
SadSnake SadSnake

"maybe,maybe not, that is if you can figure it out." she answered walking beside him pawing at him a little playfully despite him not budging. she then gets a idea stopping moving right in front of soma running her body right across his chest with a brief lick to the chin before quickly moving running off between some bushes quickly and jumped up on a log crossing it before she could be found hiding in some tall grass among some flower. rune's tail poked up from the grass easily revealing the lupa's spot.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

She gave the pup props even though she smelled him coming she didn't hear him. She felt a strong sense of pride and also regret, she wondered what his parents had been like and if he had gotten his skills from them.
SadSnake SadSnake

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Skylar carefully watched the lone wolf weigh his options. He stood and padded down to the wolf, "I...I think you should think on what you would like to do." He shifted on his paws standing in front of the male wolf. "If you like we can tell the a-alpha of you...and when you come back you have your decision made. T-then...it would be up to Shaman..." He glanced at his brother and Frost, "Um...how does...that sound to you two?" He was slowly trying to over come his shyness but he wasn't sure if it was working well though.

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
Tex nodded slightly, he wasn't sure how Shaman would feel about a wolf wanting to help them, but not sure about joining. Maybe the wolf had some reason for not being sure on if he wished to join.

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
He nodded, "I think that seems about as good as it can get." He turned to the wolf who smelled of flowers and other herbs. "The healer..." He chuckled, "Thank you," he turned to the wolf who had asked him questions, "I suppose you are the Beta? Sorry if it seems rude of me to guess your ranks but I tend to keep an eye out on the packs that I think deserves respect." He turned to Tex, "I can tell you are a fighter by the way your muscles flex when I make a move. I would suggest working on keeping your movements more hidden."

Tyzer - Male - Dark Alpha - Shadow
Tyzer nodded, "Which is just another reason why I love you." He said brushing his side against her and playfully nipping her ear.
AssassinHD AssassinHD FireMaiden FireMaiden
(I am so sorry this took so long, i isn't get the notifications)
Alara
She chuckled, her eyes falling upon her mate as she smiled. "Who knew I would end up.with someone like you?" She said with a smile, before soemthing caught her attention. "I smell something...can you?" She couldn't quite put her paw on what it was, but she knew it was close.

Akeyra silently nodded. He knew revenge was futile, his parents taught him. He knew what he wanted to do, now. He'd make the biggest of packs. Make the other alphas bow before him, or even better, unite every wolf, so that such a tragedy would never happen again. He suddendly realised that following the greater one's became more and more difficult, as he struggled to lift his legs. "Are.. are we there yet?" He wasn't sure he could walk much more, as he finally felt the pain caused by the thorns stuck in his body.

Nightshade glanced at her pup, "I'm sorry my dear, I should have realized you were hurt worse than I thought." Shadows softly swirled around Akeyra and picked him up. She looked over faintly seeing the outline of several wolves. She padded out into the opening, "Excuse us but we were hoping you could do us a favor." Starfire stopped next to her as he gently sat Sephera down, Nightshade sat Akerya down as well.
SadSnake SadSnake

Skylar looked towards the voice, "G-great One's..." He looked over to the injured pup and padded to him. "I can heal him..." He glanced to the female who smell of the dark pack, "I...I don't know about her though....she..." "Is from your enemy pack yes, we know but she also is this pups mother and she wants the best for him." Starfire turned to the one he knew to be the Beta, "Dakota all I ask is that you take the pup in and possibly let Sephera come visit him."
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Tex stood there shocked that this new wolf had paid that much attention to him and the others.

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm heard the voices and began to crawl for the entrance. She heard something about a pup and the Dark Pack, she was rather curious as to why she smelled a dark pack member.

He turned smelling blood from the two wolves. "I will leave you to attend to this." With that he ventured off disappearing into the forest.

Tyzer - Male - Dark Alpha - Shadow
Tyzer lifted his nose smelling the mixed scents, "Well I smell a lot of rabbits...maybe a fox, either of those what you are smelling."
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Akeyra looked at starfire, surprised, before catching on. "H...help mommy... pl-please...." he looked at himself, realising his blood was staining his own fur. "I... i can wait... i-i'm a big boy..." he felt tired, but he had to stay counscious. To make sure sephera would be alright. To be with his parents, just a little longer.

|| Streak ||

Streak whizzed past this and that on her way, her ears twitching slightly at the noise of some rabbits rushing away after witnessing her, there was a time when she would have chased after this rabbits all day, followed them through blazing heat and blizzards of snow but not to eat, to play…. Her eyes saddened a bit at the thought before she shook it away and went back to smiling, this wasn't a hunt they were on, this was a game, and a game she was sure to win at that! Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the vague shape of a wolf by a small stream she passed by, her head tilting towards him almost as though time slowed down before she returned to the adrenaline filled rush of the run. It wasn't long till she arrived at the old and twisted oak, its branches curling and bark a pale cream in the late afternoon light, its leaves had all but almost completely fallen to the ground below in piles, the cutest sign the light pack had of the winters approach had always been this wise old tree, many tales told of how it had aided them throughout the years but to streak none of that mattered, this tree had a special place in her heart for an entirely different reason.

As she finally began to rest her tongue flopped lazily out of her moth, her breaths causing a slight haze of mist with each want of hot air in the now chilling night that approached, her chest heaving in and out as the smile stretched across her face never left her lips, well it was that way at least until she suddenly felt a sickening feeling appear in her stomach and instantly began to gag much to her own displeasure, it wasn't long until she began to throw up besides a tree not too far off, her tail tucked granth her legs in a scared manner, her ears down against her head submissively, r-really!?…. She thought.

Shaman breathed heavily as he approached the twisted oak tree. He gave a toothy smile through his labored breaths, his sides bulging out and sinking back in rapidly. He began to pad when he saw Streak. She looked like she was merely resting and looking at something on the ground until he heard her retching rather violently. The alpha pace quickened, a worried expression on his face. His eyes full of fear. "Streak!" he called, running up to her small body. His ear were forward, listening for any sound of her voice. She looked so fragile. The wolf gently licked her cheek. "What's going on?" he whispered into her ear. "Are you alright?"

Cosmos Cosmos

Nightshade looked down to her pup, "Let the healer heal you Akeyra. Then he will possibly get to Sephera if not then we will take her back to the dark pack. We only brought her here because the light pack was closer."
SadSnake SadSnake

Skylar looked over to the pup and then back to the pups mother, "I can heal you but as for your mother I might need permission."
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Tex watched the male walk away before turning his eyes to the great ones. He glanced over to Dakota wondering if healing the pups mom would be okay.

Storm watched the pup nervously ask for his mother to be healed before him. He was a strong one, her heart ache for the pup. The fact that great one's themselves had brought these two into their territory must mean that the female wasn't all that bad after all.

He padded through the forest looking to the sky, "Mother...father...sister. are you all doing well up there."

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Frost was surprised by the appearance of the Great Ones, so much so he just stared during their conversation. It surprised him even more that one of them spoke to him. "Uh..." He cleared his throat. "Yes, I can. I'm sure he will find it rather nice here. Letting this..." Frost faltered. He hadn't even noticed the she-wolf he had met at the border here. That surprised him even more. "Sephera... visit might be a problem, but I'm sure I can arrange something," he said, looking up at the Great One. So her name is Sephera. Fitting, I suppose. "Skylar, heal her. Dark or not, show some sympathy." Frost said to the healer. Man, she's getting to me. Anyone else I would've said leave them, he thought.

"Pl-please help mommy..." he started to feel really tired. He did his best to stand up, tried to walk towards sephera, but tripped and fell. Akeyra closed his eyes, and muttered one last "please..." before falling uncouscious, from exhaustion and blood loss.

Last edited:
Rune waited promptly hoping the male would have followed her by now. Getting tired of waiting the lupa stood up and was about to head back to soma when she smelled something making the fur on her spine stand on end. Fresh blood. She also picked up on another male nearby and looked around quickly. Her blue eyes caught sight of denji right there a few inches from her nose and nearly jumped having gotten caught off guard. The lupa then stepped back slowly and bolted in the opposite direction quickly running on her long legs as she could. Rune ended up going to hide behind soma when she found him. She hadn't expected to see yet another loner,let alone that close. Rune was always very wary of strangers.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Starfire nodded, " I suppose that is to be understood..." He glanced at the female, she had done a wonderful job watching after their son. "Can Skylar heal her or do I need to get her back to her pack?" He asked the Beta, if any problems arose from this then he would visit Shaman himself. Both Nightshade and Starfire's eyes snapped to their pup as he fell to the ground. "Akeyra!!!!" Nightshade vanished appearing next to her son, "Sky heal him now, Sephera is a strong wolf as you know her injures aren't as bad as they look."
SadSnake SadSnake

Skylar nodded, "His wounds aren't bad its just the amount of blood he lost." Skylar closed his eyes and touched his nose to the pups side. The healing power went through the young pup's body and began taking the thorns out and closing the wounds up slowly. By the time Skylar was done he was panting. "I..." he huffed, "I can take care of her next...her head is what concerns me...I...I can at least take care of that." He glanced at the pup, "Tex would you go get something small...a rabbit or something for the both of them to eat....possibly me as well." The pup had, had more thorns than he'd expected and some had been rather deep.​
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Tex nodded, "I will be back with two things for you all..." He nodded to Frost and then to the Great One's. He had only ever met one Great One before and it had been his father. When he and Skylar were still young to young to be out on their own, they had been attacked by a black bear. His father had appeared out of nowhere scaring the living daylights out of the bear. Only Tex remembered it because he was the one with the scar, he never showed anyone it. It was one of the reasons he never rolled onto his back, it would show nasty scars that ran from his hind leg to the upper part of his chest. His fur barely managed to cover it up.

Storm jerked slightly when the pup fell to the ground. She wanted to help the pup, she wanted to show him the goodness in life. If he had been in the Dark Pack and his mother was taking him here then it could only mean the pup had to deal with the worst. Also were was the father to the pup, unless Tyzer had killed the poor pups father. Anger filled her at the thought, a wolf unable to understand the boundaries of family, it sickened her.​
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

His eyes snapped forward as he heard the sound of something running off, at first he thought maybe it was prey but soon his nose brought the scent of a female wolf. "A loner..." He wondered why she had ran, he took up a causal pace behind her, tracking her scent. Soon the scent of another male joined the female, "Ah she is not alone...so why run from me..." It both struck him as odd and got his curiosity. He paused mid step, "Hello?" he called not wanting to sneak up on either of the wolves. He wondered if the two were mates, if not then they had to be close. His eye landed on the pair the female hiding behind the scarred male, "Well if it isn't Soma..." Denji said with a small laugh, he would recognize the male wolf anywhere all the scars gave him away.​
N Nonexisting shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back