• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

Starfire and Nightshade - Great One's
Starfire nodded, " I suppose that is to be understood..." He glanced at the female, she had done a wonderful job watching after their son. "Can Skylar heal her or do I need to get her back to her pack?" He asked the Beta, if any problems arose from this then he would visit Shaman himself. Both Nightshade and Starfire's eyes snapped to their pup as he fell to the ground. "Akeyra!!!!" Nightshade vanished appearing next to her son, "Sky heal him now, Sephera is a strong wolf as you know her injures aren't as bad as they look."
SadSnake SadSnake

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Skylar nodded, "His wounds aren't bad its just the amount of blood he lost." Skylar closed his eyes and touched his nose to the pups side. The healing power went through the young pup's body and began taking the thorns out and closing the wounds up slowly. By the time Skylar was done he was panting. "I..." he huffed, "I can take care of her next...her head is what concerns me...I...I can at least take care of that." He glanced at the pup, "Tex would you go get something small...a rabbit or something for the both of them to eat....possibly me as well." The pup had, had more thorns than he'd expected and some had been rather deep.​
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
Tex nodded, "I will be back with two things for you all..." He nodded to Frost and then to the Great One's. He had only ever met one Great One before and it had been his father. When he and Skylar were still young to young to be out on their own, they had been attacked by a black bear. His father had appeared out of nowhere scaring the living daylights out of the bear. Only Tex remembered it because he was the one with the scar, he never showed anyone it. It was one of the reasons he never rolled onto his back, it would show nasty scars that ran from his hind leg to the upper part of his chest. His fur barely managed to cover it up.

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
His eyes snapped forward as he heard the sound of something running off, at first he thought maybe it was prey but soon his nose brought the scent of a female wolf. "A loner..." He wondered why she had ran, he took up a causal pace behind her, tracking her scent. Soon the scent of another male joined the female, "Ah she is not alone...so why run from me..." It both struck him as odd and got his curiosity. He paused mid step, "Hello?" he called not wanting to sneak up on either of the wolves. He wondered if the two were mates, if not then they had to be close. His eye landed on the pair the female hiding behind the scarred male, "Well if it isn't Soma..." Denji said with a small laugh, he would recognize the male wolf anywhere all the scars gave him away.​
N Nonexisting shadowz1995 shadowz1995 9just reposting this so its on this page.))

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
Storm froze, "T-the pup...he..." She knew she was being rather stupid right now, it wasn't like she could go take care of the pup. She didn't have healing powers and she couldn't hunt right now. She groaned, "I...I don't know I just wish to comfort the pup..."
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

"How? You can barely move yourself!" David answers.
He wanted to help just as much as he did but he needed to take care of her.

Storm looked over to Havoc, and then down to the ground, "If you like you can take me to my den. I wont be a burden to you then..." She was barely able to whisper the words, they hurt to say. She rather enjoyed Havoc's company and here she was holding him back when he had much more important things to attend to.​
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Instinct stirred in the alpha male's breast and he had to fight to keep it down. The male cleared his throat at the female lone wolf's playful teasing and he chuckled when she took off like a fluffy bat out of hell.

Soma rushed up to capture her after a moment of waiting but then he paused. A scent caught his attention, causing the wolf to freeze in place. Considering he has been on alert the whole time, it made sense he caught the scent before Rune did. She was in her playful mood but she quickly caught on to the situation and sprinted back over to where he was. The scent was familiar....

Ah....

Denji appeared out of the dense growth. The other lone wolf in these woods. "Denji," the scarred male began with a respectful nod, "A bit of a ways from your turf. What brings you to this side of the forest?"

"Rune, he isn't a threat. You can rest easy."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising N Nonexisting

"That will not be necessary," Havoc says,"Once I've been assigned a job, I will see it through to the end."

Denji chuckled a bit, "Oh come on you know I don't have a turf...at least not yet..." He muttered the last part to himself more then anything. The fact that he was thinking about joining yet another pack made his soul ache. He shook his head, "I am a bit surprised that you have company, but it's not a bad change for you either." He said dipping his head to the male with some respect. He looked at the female, she was a sight to take in, long legs, bright blue eye, a magnificent coat, and a rather lush tail. He wondered if she was from around these parts or if she came from a different place.​
shadowz1995 shadowz1995 N Nonexisting

"Oh..." She nodded unsure what else to say, to him she was just another job. That was lovely to know, here she had started to like him a bit more and she was just some job. "Er...well I do believe Dakota said something about needing you to go hunting. So you can go do as he asked, I'll just be here." she said with a sigh.​
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

"Why...It was Dakota who gave you that job, he has more rank than Sky, I mean yeah Skylar is pretty important to the pack. But getting more food for our pack is a much more important job than I am." Her words came out a bit bitter as she called herself a job. Her ears went back, she hadn't meant to say that. "I...I mean..." she groaned why'd she have to sound like some jealous pup. She wanted to get up and go hide herself, she had hurt her foot not her brain. So why was her mouth betraying her own thoughts. _Exodus_ _Exodus_

The dark lupa lowered her ears staring him from behind soma. She was on edge as she kept behind him but lifted her head up when soma told her it was fine relaxing her guard standing back up straight with her ears swiveling up accordingly. She studied the other male closely,poking around in his mind tilting her head sideways a little bit. "...i'm from here,I live in the big tree...i always have, just good at hiding." She anwsered denji's thoughts moving her head poking her nose at the direction of a huge tree with a opening by the roots among the grassy flowery field like area. Flicking her tail she moved forward keeping her closeness to soma.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"I have other hunters working on it. They can hunt fairly good with out us," Havoc says.
He knew they wouldn't be able to get any fish without Storm, but they could get something else. With them having abilities, it became easier to hunt.

Denji was a bit taken aback, "So thats your power...that took me a bit by surprise..." Best keep certain thoughts in check about those i know...she doesn't need to see certain things, he thought to himself. Wondered if she knew about blood shed or if she was rather innocent. He sat down and wrapped his tail around himself, "Well we haven't been formally introduced, my name is Denji and seems how I know your power or at least a part I feel I should tell you mine." He smiled and a red rose bloomed in front of the she wolf, "Very nice to meet you."

She was a bit shocked when he said he had it taken care of. "Yeah but why would you want to stay here anyways. I'm not all that entertaining..."
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

"Hm...speaking of... I havent shown you my power either." The wolf mused aloud. That was a bit rude of him now that he thought about it. Soma took a step away from Rune but not too much as she seemed to stay close to him for safety. The muscles in the wolf's body flexed and his hackles stood on end. A vicious growl ripped its way out of his throat as he lifted up onto his hind legs and brought his body crashing down with a thunderous BOOM! The earth beneath his paws had cracked apart like shattered glass.

The wolf breathed a slow sigh as he relaxed and padded back over to the female, standing beside her once more. The red rose was quote beautiful. "Brute strength and a glutton for punishment. Those are my abilities."
N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"You may not be entertaining, but you are lovely," David announces.
It was finally time to come clean. He was down with the charades. He played to cool, now it was time to be truthful.

Amaria - Healer of Dark Pack
WXJnzEEpoT5yK-BON2MqpJIS0SXTe0s-cKTEokUNPvJ53mUIf7l0USpiUAzJNhiL1r9DLdzXGOOaroZDGIaRf9qBdCTgxkcUuXDFWz9DUTZJlY0dJmAOJTcq58GdRlI1_nJxNNVs

Amaria's golden eyes held a lack of trust as she gazed up at the sky. Something wasn't quite right. She could feel it in her bones. The brown she-wolf padded from her normal spot in from of her den, heading into the forest. Her footsteps were light and almost silent to every creature around her. Her head was still upwards, looking at the atmosphere above her. The healer just couldn't shake this feeling she had.

Denji chuckled, "Showing off are we?" He stayed in place the single rose still sat in front of Rune. His eyes moved to the broken land and he began to fix the broken land. "Don't need anyone falling into that."

She looked over at him in surprise, "L-lovely..." She blushed wildly, "Um...uh...th-thank you." Her tail slowly began to wagging without her being able to stop it.​
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Havoc's tail swung also. He was a bit pleased to see a positive reaction.
"Yes I said lovely, do you need me to repeat?" havoc asks in a happy manner.

|| Streak ||

Streak's whole body shook for a few moments at the action of throwing up her previous meal, even once hearing the worried voice of her mate she continued to do so but eventually the shaking stopped though her tightly tucked in tail didn't calm, still looking towards the ground she tried her best to smile at him in a reassuring manner, nom matter how forced it may have appeared, "I'm-…. Fine shaman. Don't worry~…." She let out in a small whisper, toking u at him before once again violently gagging towards the ground, this certainly wasn't the fin outing she would have liked, maybe she should've listened to Skylar more when he mentioned the whole don't push herself too much thing, he was the healer after all but still! Somewhere inside her just didn't believe that this was happening and yet somewhere inside her had who knows how many pups growing.

After a few more minuets of sitting there she slowly rose and sat down beside him, ears rested down backwards in a guilty manner and her crystal like pools of eyes were big like that of a small puppy who got in trouble for sneaking out to hunt when they weren't supposed too, she didn't now what to say to Shaman.

She shook her head, "N-no...it's um...kind of embarrassing..." She said smiling up at him, maybe this was fates way of pushing the two of them closer. For a second she thought it was going to tear them apart. "Um...you are pretty handsome yourself." There she finally had said something that had been on her mind for a while now. She had just always snapped the thought from her mind.​
_Exodus_ _Exodus_

Akeyra's body softly glowed. Skylar felt something weird, as he started glowing too. His tiredness went away like dust in wind. Any negative feelings he had slowly melted too. Akeyra was smiling.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

"my name is rune...nice to meet you too."she returned quietly and a small glow moved around the rose plucking it up gently from the ground in front of her as she blinked looking at it. it floated it up and gently moved before being dropped.her gaze then softly moved over to soma watching him use his ability studying it. such amazing strength,soma was certainly strong. she was impressed,not that she expected any less from him but it still impressed her.the lupa's fluffy tail swished a bit as she nudged her nose into the male's shoulder as he came back next to her nuzzling it.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

"Oh and you weren't?" The male asked with a lopsided grin at his showing off comment. He could have done anything else but he decided to make a rose appear in front of the pretty she-wolf. Soma was less trying to show off and more trying be fair to Rune, considering she had revealed her powers to him and he hadnt done it for her.

Surprisingly, Rune started to nudge into his shoulder and Soma couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her display of affection. He really hadn't done anything to deserve that kindness.
N Nonexisting BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Denji chuckled, "Not really thought she might like it. Well I will see you around lovebirds. The night has come and I am on the run." With that he turned and darted into the darkness. He had a den to get back to and lots to think about.​

Skylar looked down as his body glowed, his tiredness and worried thoughts seeming to fade away. He glanced at the pup, "That's a special little power there pup..." He said looking over to the pup, "Alright I guess to work on her." He padded over standing over Sephera, "I hope you are prepared for the heart ache of giving your pup." He touched his nose her fur, an earth user and a rather gentle wolf, he thought to himself.
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Starfire and
Nightshade - Great One's
Starfire glanced at Nightshade, his paws began to vanish, "Nightshade that power I used was a lot I'll be going back first." He padded over and nuzzled the pup, thinking into Akeyra's mind. Good bye for now my son. Nightshade nodded, "I will get her back to her pack, you healer don't worry about healing her fully, you still need your strength. I will be sure to explain to the healer what happened." She said smiling at the young wolf, he watched as he nervously nodded.
SadSnake SadSnake

Tex ran off and quickly found a rabbit, his eyes tracked it's movements with ease as he pounced and caught it in his teeth. He made quick work of it and began to track down something else. He wasn't having much luck though, he sadly returned with just the rabbit. To his surprise Skylar seemed to be full of energy, "Um..brother..." Skylar looked up from healing Sephera a bit, "Save it for the pup once he wakes up he will need it."

the dark furred lupa turned her blue gaze up to the sky,her eyes shimmered among the darkness as her dark fur made her look a bit like a shadow. rune turned her head back to the large male looking up at him with a small smile. "...as nice as he was i don't like strangers much,also...like i said before,you've caught my interest soma. that's something not many do.." she told him and circled around him completely before coming to stand in front of him only to lean in rubbing her head on his chest making a small purr. tilting her head back the lupa licked his chin lowering her ears. she smirked.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Denji ran his power of earth hiding him from anything lurking in the night. Anything that may be searching for something that seemed like simple prey. He came in quick running through a narrow path that then opened up over a waterfall. He stopped, standing over the ground where his pack had once lived. "I am home..." He laid down his paws barely hanging over the edge of the small cliff. He watched as lunar flowers began to slowly turn facing the on coming full moon.​

Skylar stepped back, "You may take her back..." Nightshade nodded, she glanced at her son, "May I take him to your den first and say goodbye." Skylar nodded, "Do as you wish Great One." She nodded her head to the healer, shadows wrapped around the pup and she walked to Skylar's den.
AssassinHD AssassinHD

Starfire and
Nightshade - Great One's

Starfire vanished finally nodded to the wolves as he vanished, returning to the skies. Nightshade sat Akeyra down, whispering so only he could hear. "My dearest son...I wish we could stay together. I would so love that to be but you are strong. When we knew you were coming along our whole pack rejoiced. It was thought that I couldn't not have pups and I was so heart broken. Then our healer told us I was with pup, one and that was you my dearest Akeyra. Shall I tell you why we called you Akeyra...it's because it means... Complete and powerful. My sweetest love you are our whole heart, live well we will watch over you always."
SadSnake SadSnake

Tex watched Nightshade padded off with Akeyra. He wondered how they were connected, he shrugged. "Maybe her parents..." He glanced at over to the still unconscious she wolf. Her coat was a rather odd color, it wasn't one he saw often.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back