• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy REBOOTED FOLLOW LINK THANK YOU

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

He emerged from the healer's den, surveying the campus, planning his next move. He would have to speak to Havoc if he ever leaves Storm's side about their food problem. But first, he had to check in with the alpha, Shaman. Seeing him and Streak together being all lovey-dovey, he sat before them and uttered a small cough, while still keeping an eye to the entrance of Skylar's den.

Shaman - Alpha of Light Pack
shaman_wolf_by_wolfroad-d71qmhd.jpg

The Alpha let out a soft yet guttural sigh at the news he received. His brow furrowed, thinking. "Low food supplies, eh? Why don't we go later, then? Have some alone time like we used to?" he offered, beaming over at her. His sky blue eyes twinkled. Shaman turned his head to the sky and studied the white puffs above him. He could feel the wind steadily play with his fur and the warmth of the late fall sun rays brought to his face. "As for the Darks, well, I'm sure we will be prepared if they ever do attack. Doubt it though, chickens." He laughed to himself. "I'll help with the hunting the next few weeks until Storm gets better as well." The alpha nudged his mate tenderly. "My sun," he whispered, resting his head on her neck, embracing her. The Alpha didn't even notice the white wolf approach him until he had coughed. Shaman sat back up tall and regal before him. "Yes, Frost?" he spoke, more formal sounding than before.

Amaria - Healer of Dark Pack
WXJnzEEpoT5yK-BON2MqpJIS0SXTe0s-cKTEokUNPvJ53mUIf7l0USpiUAzJNhiL1r9DLdzXGOOaroZDGIaRf9qBdCTgxkcUuXDFWz9DUTZJlY0dJmAOJTcq58GdRlI1_nJxNNVs

Amaria waited for Ferus's reply, admiring him casually. She always had a thing for him, but she would probably never admit it aloud.

AssassinHD AssassinHD BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SadSnake SadSnake Cosmos Cosmos

|| Streak ||

Streak let out a soft and comfortable sigh at her mates words, he always knew just how to calm her down it seemed though she was unsure of how helpful she'd be during hunting at the moment, her legs still felt as floppy as a fresh caught fish and her vision as blurry as the northern mist that came down during the winter storms, however she couldn't turn down such an offer from him and she could at least catch some of the smaller prey and be of use to the pack, she wasn't the best hunter actually, in fact on many an occasion Streak would be seen attempting to eat berries or fruits instead of meat, a habit she'd developed way back when…. When they first found her, she used to ahem a pet rabbit even, the though! A wolf that kept a creature of play as a companion, it sure was strange to the pack at the time.

"I'd love to Shaman~ It has been a while since we've hunted together, hasn't it?" She replied, nuzzling into him before looking a tad embarrassed as the cough of Frost from before them, sitting down and straightening up quickly, her tail continuing to remain wrapped around her stomach as she watched.

|| Denvar ||

Denvar watched curiously as the female approached them, the mate of the alpha she supposed? Their mannerisms certainly did change in the presence of one another it was quite intriguing, seeing as the leader was either avoiding or ignorant of the question to her introduction and name she did it for them, "Denvar, lone wolf you might say though it seems your pack has little knowledge of me compared to the light, it is most interesting~" She replied with a small head nod, she was bigger than both the wolves in reality, almost as though she were part bear when you saw how her fur covered her body and her bulk of size, as though she was from a completely different area from them.

A smirk placed itself upon her face almost teasingly, her tail swishing behind her from side to side as though awaiting something that nobody else knew of.

Alara
"You can say were are, more cautious, when it comes to who passes through our territory. Most who comes trough either don't leave, or are dealt with," Alara said, implying what woulnhappen if she stepped out of line. She would pause, taking a closer look at this wolf. Denver's size would prove an interesting battle if she decided to disrespect the boundaries Tyzer had made, but maybe not an impossible one. But, Alara smirked "Though I have seen you before Denvar. It's nice to actually meet you from more than across a river. I am Alara, Tyzer's mate." What she had said was true, Alara had seen this wolf briefly a time or two many moons ago. They had never spoken, or even gotten close enough to do so, but there was no.mistaking who this was. Alara spent most of her lone time on the Dark territory, the light territory holding ill memories and bad feelings. Once she was found by Tyzer and his hunters about a year and a half ago, she was given a choice to either join them or die. It was an easy decision. "Humor me," With a glance at Tyzer, Alara looked back at Denvar, sticking to her question with bold coincidence "What are you doing here? Lone wolves tend to stay away from the packs so they aren't killed, not wander to where they sleep, I would know. So, really, what made you come here?" Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Quietly noting Amaria's sigh of exasperation, Ferus continued to approach until he was just a few steps away from the she-wolf, glancing at the myriad of feathers decorating her body. While they were most certainly beautiful, he'd always found it quite peculiar, but to each their own. Simply nodding at the healer's greeting, he gave the area a quick once over before turning his attention back to her, not noticing that Sephera was trying to lead one of the cubs here. "No, not today. Have I interrupted anything important?" He replied, speaking more casually than he did with the alpha. In fact, it was during times like this that his rather unique accent was most noticeable. It was different from, but not entirely unlike that of the strange new female he encountered earlier.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Amaria - Healer of Dark Pack
WXJnzEEpoT5yK-BON2MqpJIS0SXTe0s-cKTEokUNPvJ53mUIf7l0USpiUAzJNhiL1r9DLdzXGOOaroZDGIaRf9qBdCTgxkcUuXDFWz9DUTZJlY0dJmAOJTcq58GdRlI1_nJxNNVs

Amaria's ears twitched over towards the cub and Sephera, her fluffy head tilting to the side slightly. "Hmm... not that I know of," she spoke almost confused. She honestly had no idea at what the pup needed nor his attachment to Sephera. But alas, she was to help all and not be judgemental. Her brown orbs wandered back over to her Beta, speaking casually with a bright smile. "You just missed a blue bird. It's so rare to see them this time of year." She half hoped he shared her interest in birds and feathers, but it was a far-fetched idea, but one could hope. She covered her paws with her brown tail out of nervous habit.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SadSnake SadSnake Cosmos Cosmos

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

"Yes, Frost?" Shaman said, turning his attention away from Streak and to where the white wolf sat. Frost bowed his head in response. "Sir, I have an idea that could fix our food problems." Frost began, raising his head until his eyes met the bright blue ones of the alpha. "How about we send the hunters on a 2 day hunt, their mission to hunt as much food as they can in that time. I know it will be dangerous, so the hunters will be accompanied by some of the fighters, too. We need a lot of food if we wish to survive the winter, and this is how I propose we do so."

Shaman - Alpha of Light Pack
shaman_wolf_by_wolfroad-d71qmhd.jpg

Shaman stared at the wolf, calculatingly with his black ears turned forward as if to hear more. His eyebrows once again furrowed. It wasn't a bad idea, but they would be without their best fighters, whom were needed in case of an attack. More than likely, that wouldn't happen, but there is always the what ifs. What if the Darks were to find out we are lacking both our hunters and fighters? What if they attack us when we our defensive is low? He played these questions and several others of the same construct over and over again in his mind. All the while, on the outside he looked poised and relaxed. He tilted his head over towards Streak, blue orbs glowing. "My Sun, what do you think we should do? If we were to let Frost here take our best warriors and hunters, there's a chance the Darks would take advantage of that. If they should so happen to find out. However, we could find plenty of food if we do let this mission take place." One of his black ears twitched towards her, waiting for her response. His bushy tail draped delicately over his paws as he waited.

Cosmos Cosmos AssassinHD AssassinHD

Luana ~ Dark Pack

With nothing to attack, the Lead Fighter was bored. Completely and utterly bored. Luana had spent the majority of the day napping to be honest. It was only now that she rose from her slumber and left the den, silently damning the pact between the Light clan and the Dark. She just wished for some action. Was that so much to ask? As it was, even she, one of the greatest fighters, were only there to aid the hunters and patrol the borders. She could only hope that one of the Light would cross over one of these days. As it was, she padded over towards her alpha in hopes of finding some direction. It was to her surprise that unfamiliar scent filled the air. Her muscles tensed, moving closer silently until she saw Tyzer's-- and Alara, for that matter, relaxed positions. Her excitement flooded out of her, as if a river swept it away.

She approached normally then, glancing between her packmates and the stranger. "Enemy? Ally?" she barked gruffly in the direction of the new wolf.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos FireMaiden FireMaiden

|| Streak ||

Streak stayed poised such as her mate throughout the conversation, listening to each argument carefully and much like Shaman weighed the options over in her mind. It would be best for them to stock up on food before the winter freeze but the lose of their greatest fighters was something nobody would want during these times with the darks cocky nature seemingly getting the best of them, maybe a smaller divide? Just a group? But that brought more danger, to stay within the borders would be an idea but would it bring much food? Was venturing out like that really worth the trouble? She let a breath leave her lips before her own eyes stared vaguely over at the alpha's and then moving with a warm smile to Frost, "Fish." She replied with a small nod, referring to a similar statement made by Storm earlier, "Though most wolves do not exactly see the creatures as a delicious treat their is an abundance of lakes in our territory and especially the large one on our side of the border, fish unlike the other animals have not yet started hibernation nor are preparing for it as many stay under the ice layers here, they're easy to catch and won't require us to leave salty though I suggest we put a large group towards the act of it. make sure to have a healer supervise of course as some of us aren't naturally gifted with the talent of swimming unlike our injured friend earlier." She was pleased with her answer, it was a safe and convenient solution though one the other wolves would have to put up with no matter what their tastes may be. The larger animal meats they could save for the sick or celebrations.

She looked back at Shaman with a somewhat smug expression, "Sound good to you my moon?~" She replied, teasing him with a similar nickname to what he called her, she hadn't called him that for quite a while but it fit well with his personality and temperament, "And I meant to say so earlier but there's something…. I'd like to discuss with-" Her words cut off half way and she simply shook the thought away, "Never mind, sorry. My brain is a little scrambled today, must be the cold air messing around with my thoughts." She said in an innocent fashion, a small whimper left her lips at her legs weakness once again, they longed for her to lay down or better yet just not have them at all but alas she continued to keep face in front of the fact, "How was your journey if I may ask my dear?~" She finished with a curious inquiry.

|| Denvar ||

Denvar's large form only continued to grow in size as she approached further, "What am I doing here?~ Simply- Surveying my surroundings you may say, though you packs are confined to your little territories of freelances own all the land before us. It's been a rather- long time since I've been around after all I guess…." Her words at first in the same slightly teasing and upbeat manner before drifting off into a more reminiscent and meaningful tone, her accent playing through even more so, at the words of a newcomer she raised a brow, "Neither." She simply replied, her prior attitude returning.

Alara
She would have replied to Denbar first if Luana had not approached the way she did. It made the wolf scoff. "Calm yourself dear, She is of no threat. Tyzer has given her permission to be here. There's no need to be so hostile now is there?" Alara asked, her voice soft and smooth, but assertive. She would then look back at the loner. "What an interesting answer, but a fair one none the less." Alara took note of the tone of her voice, "Yet...you seem troubled. These parts have bad memories? Feel free not to answer that, I understand." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

Akeyra~dark pack

Akeyra was looking at his paws while he followed sephera, in fear of seeing one of the wolfs, or even worst, tyzer himself. His body was shaking, and he hoped sephera would make the first step towards the healer.

( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie )

Last edited:
Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
Humming under his breath as he walked back into camp, he went to his den. Grabbing the lavender and the doe skin, he padded out heading to the top of his den and placing the things in order. Working with the roses he carefully took the petals off, he set them aside and held them down with his earth magic. He slowly began to need the dried lavender petals into the doe skin with a smile.

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
Tex glanced over wondering what on Earth his brother could be doing. He shook his head and padded off going on a patrol.

Tyzer - Male - Alpha - Dark Pack - Power:Shadow
He nuzzled Alara, "I already told Denvar not to cross us. If she does that then you may rip her throat out Luana."

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
She blushed a bit, "um...y-your den would probably be easier on us both..."

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
His sighed, "First things first...food." he padded off hunting for a small rabbit.

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
She walked over and nodded to the two wolves, "Amaria....do you perhaps know anything that can help with ones nightmares...."
Cosmos Cosmos FireMaiden FireMaiden _Exodus_ _Exodus_ AssassinHD AssassinHD Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

Last edited:
Soma slowly opened his eyes at the crack of dawn. The rays of the sun just barely penetrating the shadows of his den. A small huff escaped the scarred wolf's nose as he rose from his slumber. He stretched out his stiff muscles with a small whine, his joints popping and cracking, giving him the wake up call he needed.

He shook out his coat, causing the orange-brown leaves to fall off of his scarred hide. Fall was here. The season where the trees of the forest turned the same colors as his fur. Orange, brown, black, and eventually white with winter.

Soma padded out of his den and scanned his immediate surroundings. The snow, white eyes piercing the veil of shadows that were still being chased away by the sun's awakening. Finding nothing to advise caution, the lone wolf slowly strode out of his home and into the rousing forest. As a wolf without a pack, he needed to be the first to rise if he was ever going to have a chance at a decent meal. The packs in the area would clean out the morning pickings otherwise.

Speaking of....

The scent of young white tailed doe floated just before his snout. Predatory instincts dictated that he lock on to scent and he didn't resist them. The large, muscular wolf stalked after the smell of prey as silently as a panther in the jungle. Muted footfalls carried him to his target, a young doe grazing on the morning dew. Defenseless, ignorant if his presence.... and a fine meal for a wolf his size.

It was a quick kill. She hadn't noticed him until it was far too late. The jaws of death had already locked around her slender throat, fangs sinking into the soft flesh of the doe, piercing the muscles and sinews that protected her vitals. Blood filled the lone wolf's mouth, the taste driving him to feed. But despite guaranteed death, the deer struggled to survive. This irritated the wolf.

With a hard yank of his head, a sickening series of cracks pierced the silence of the woods. The doe struggled no more and Soma could now devour his prey in peace.

(Open for anyone to interact with.)

Alara
"Of course you have dearest," Alara answered, "I'm sure Luana was just concerned," The wolf said, looking between the other two females present. Tyzer nuzzling up to her was not an uncommon sight, and infact, Alara quiet enjoyed it when he did this. Her mate was a cold hearted beast to most, but it seemed that when she was present, he was the exact opposite. Unless of course, if she were to be threatened. "Luana dear, you might want to get use to the sight of Denvar. She is welcome here after all." BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

"Agreed, to my den we go!" Havoc says as he puts Storm onto his back.
Using little pillars along his legs to support him, Havoc makes his way to his den. It wasn't anything special, just a few beds here and there, no big deal.
He sets Storm onto one of these beds and asks,"is there anything you need?"

Dakota "Frost"
Arctic-Wolf-5.jpg

Fish, huh? Frost thought as Streak proposed her ideas. She was right; it was safer. Losing even 1 fighter would put them at a disadvantage if the Darks get the guts to attack. "Alright, so say have half of our hunters fishing and the others doing the normal rounds. Maybe even the fighters can help, and they'll be close enough to defend from the Darks if need be." Frost suggested, still sat, as the cold breeze turned into strong gusts that ruffled his fur. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Havoc emerge with Storm on a shifting chunk of earth. Debating whether or not to stop him there, he let him go and tend to Storm. He would just deliver the plans to him in his den.

Noticing the slight twitch of Amaria's ears, Ferus glanced at the duo heading their way. His eye seemed to twitch for a fraction of a second upon laying eyes on the pup, but his face remained an otherwise neutral mask. The mention of a blue bird piqued his interest, however. It was indeed rare to see one of them during this time of the year. "Ah, a blue bird, you say? How unfortunate. I've found that they're quite delectable." He said, referring more to the bird's taste than anything, but decided to leave it up to the healer to figure it out.

Upon hearing Sephera, he turned his attention to the pup which would appear to be the reason for the hunter's being here. He looked down on it, both literally and figuratively. He guessed that this was yet another wolf brought in against their will by Tyzer. Fear was a powerful motivator, and if it could make the pup more loyal to the pack, then he saw no problems with letting it continue to suffer from its nightmares. However, he kept his thoughts to himself for now. He would rather not get on bad terms with the healer.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SadSnake SadSnake

Luana ~ Dark Pack

She didn't care for the newcomer's attitude, nor Alara's scoff, but relaxed in any case. There wasn't going to be any fight but it wasn't like she expected one after the alpha's attitude. It annoyed her, but she respected Tyzer's words. Luana nodded respectfully despite her festering agitation. The other two females were much too condescending for Luana's pride to suffer. She wanted them to know, the outsider especially, that she could have ripped the pair from limb to limb if she so desired.

Luana grunted and with a slight glare, dismissed herself. She might as well hunt something down to put physical action to her anger.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Cosmos Cosmos FireMaiden FireMaiden

Skylar - Male - Healer - Light Pack - Power:Healing and earth
He laid next to the doe skin slowly watching the rose petals dry under the sun. It would take a day at least but that was fine. He was a bit tired after having healed Storm's leg but he wanted to talk to Streak as soon as possible. He stood and padded down from the top of his den heading for Streak, "Um..." He shifted on his paws a bit nervously, "S-streak...may I...um...have a word with you???" His tail was tucked between his legs nervous before both alphas.

Tex - Male - Fighter - Light Pack - Power:Wind
Tex glanced over wondering what on Earth his brother could be doing. He shook his head and padded off going on a patrol. ( shadowz1995 shadowz1995 you could have Some run into Tex))

"Now that we have delt with this Alara, care to join me for a walk?"
He said his red eyes landing on her with the only bit of softness and love he ever showed.

Storm - Female - Hunter - Light Pack - Power:Water
She sighed, "I really am sorry Havoc...I..." She rested her head on her paws, "I really should have been more careful...."

Denji - Male - Loner - Power:Earth
He stalked the poor rabbit sneaking up to the rabbit and pouncing. The rabbit made a small cry as he snapped it's neck. But he then feasted on it not bothered if he had just given any nearby wolf and or other animal his location.

Sephera - Female - Hunter - Dark Pack - Power:Earth
She glanced at Ferus, her eyes sharp as he looked at the pup. She would protect him against the others in the pack if she needed to.​
Cosmos Cosmos FireMaiden FireMaiden _Exodus_ _Exodus_ AssassinHD AssassinHD
Verdas Verdas

Alara
She looked at her mate fondly, and nodded. "That sounds wonderful Tyzer, I'd love to." She loved spending time like this with him. He was kind, to her at least. Truthfully, Alara felt he needed to show a little more compassion to the pack members below him, but fear was an excellent motivator. "Denvar, please, excuse us. I hope to.speak more with you later." Cosmos Cosmos BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

He smiled, "Where shall be go? To the stream perhaps?" He wondered if there was anything new passed their scouted out territory but he could not leave his pack to find out more about the lands.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back