• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rebooted Fantasy Adventure Need Players (Romance possible)

Okay one of my players left so we're one princess short now. If anyone is interested be sure to check out the first page for all of the info. Reminder to please read instructions and only join if this RPG interests you.

Is there any room for another Prince? Also i have a few questions pertaining to the Magics individuals can have. Would the princes also possess the capacity for magic? Because i have in mind a kind of Dark Sorceresses apprentice Idea.

If you’d prefer i could make a more physical based one as well. Im willing to bend and flex to fit whatever role we may still need.

Is there any room for another Prince? Also i have a few questions pertaining to the Magics individuals can have. Would the princes also possess the capacity for magic? Because i have in mind a kind of Dark Sorceresses apprentice Idea.

If you’d prefer i could make a more physical based one as well. Im willing to bend and flex to fit whatever role we may still need.
Sorry, I am definitely full on the princes and I am just going to keep it that way.

Yes, very much still interested
Wasn't getting email notifications, I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'm really sorry

If I'm too late and have screwed the pooch, I totally understand

Reading the rules now
Jack, you didn't read the rules at all. You had to make a reservation on the OOC thread. Read them again, make your reservation right way, and then I will accept your char profile. You totally jump the gun sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back