• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [REBOOT] MLP: Descendants

It was more me trying to come up with a way to start getting all the characters together . . . the world isn't in grave danger yet ;) The TM can easily correct that issue

Here's the picture of sassy I made a while ago. I forgot she had a scarf lol

iefcF3a.png

Orihara said:
Suddenly, Equestria girl Sassythroat appeared from a dimensional rift and started waving a 10mm in the air. "Alright motherfuckers! If anypony wants to see the light of day again you'll give me EXACTLY one thousand butterscotch candies, no less! (more is acceptable)"
Uh . . . wtf?

Yeah, but you could have continued your thing with feather or something. idk.

(Sorry, I've just dealt with way too many players who would pull stunts like that)

KageYuuki said:
Yeah, but you could have continued your thing with feather or something. idk.
(Sorry, I've just dealt with way too many players who would pull stunts like that)
to be fair it was just a gag thing to bump the RP. I'm waiting for feather to respond lol

aaa sorry!! i beenquite tired upon recent and sleeping much earlier. also im not getting all of my notifications

oh that completly slipped my mind at this point i thought we were waiting on a time skip

Oh, I didn't think so. Part of me kind of figured Sombra would catch on there's another Element nearby. But meh, that's up to you I guess

Aww such a shame all elements are taken now.

But can I play a villain instead? I have an idea to make this game fairly more interesting with a villain running around.

I'm waiting for Pandora to reply (can't seem to remember the username of the one who does her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back