• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [REBOOT] MLP: Descendants

Okay, was only asking wince you had mentioned an element of magic in the character sign up.

maybe someone could be at feather's parents' market? maybe be looking to send something with her directly or simply bumping into her? pandora could've heard rumors about the place and wanted to see if it was legit??? idk

Ya know, Fang could be wandering through there . . . hmmm give me a few minutes we'll see what happens.

idk be creative *rainbows* anyways ill be gone for a while, so when you sign up your character sheet consider yourself accepted and feel free to join the rp whenever ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
ok oh well magic pony that resides in a pocket dimension and considers herself royalty here i come

The marketplace is in the outskirts of Canterlot. Honestly it could be about anywhere, since I haven't really established a location.

wait.. is pandora at the black market or a separate market? im only asking because if royal guards were at a black market that'd b pretty weird

oh uhhh wherever you two are???? should i change my post???? tbh im just trying to find a way to interact with you guys ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back