• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rebirth (The King of Fighters RP)

C
Created at
Index progress
Complete

GeorgeTownRaja

"The year, 1994. Once again the invitations to the King of Fighters find their ways to the world's most wicked warriors. But the patron of this little party remains unknown. It cannot be Geese, nor can it be Krauser. So who could they be from...? Among all the hopes and doubts, the legendary superstars of the fighting world begin to form their mighty teams. What type of battle with these magnificent fighters sure to go down in history show us? The voltage of the fan's excitement reaches a fevered pitch as the tournament finally approaches its beginning."

Shoji Shimada, an influential cult leader and martial artist bored of the lack of competition, sent out 24 invitations to certain individuals around the world. Eight teams had entered, each representing a different country.

I volunteer as tribute...are OCs cool, or canon only? Also, would we all have multiple characters as we build our own team? Or would we all be part of the same team?

Well, I am definitely diggity down. I'll be keeping an eye out in case character sheets start appearing.

Oh one thing, we are original characters, do canons exist? Does Terry Bogard exist in the world, is Tizoc still a badass?

I was playing The King of Fighters XIII on the PS4 yesterday. I got it for Christmas.
I'm actually low key love KOF 13. The game itself is pretty fun, still very 2D and arcade-ish but they enhanced the art and animation so as an old fan of the series I can still kinda enjoy it. Such a shame that it doesn't have a lots of fighters, the boss fight is boring and the boss himself is boring (They just put another skin of Ash as the sub-final boss before the real boss fight). It was an ok ending for the Ash/Saiki saga (which is pretty weak compare to Orochi or NEST saga) but I feel like it need to happen so that they can move on to a new story and a new game (The King of Fighters XIV).

I'm actually low key love KOF 13. The game itself is pretty fun, still very 2D and arcade-ish but they enhanced the art and animation so as an old fan of the series I can still kinda enjoy it. Such a shame that it doesn't have a lots of fighters, the boss fight is boring and the boss himself is boring (They just put another skin of Ash as the sub-final boss before the real boss fight). It was an ok ending for the Ash/Saiki saga (which is pretty weak compare to Orochi or NEST saga) but I feel like it need to happen so that they can move on to a new story and a new game (The King of Fighters XIV).
I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back