Reapers' Game - Survive 7 Days [1x1x1] (Telios x Evergreen98 x Accelerate)

More started started to appearing from seemingly nothing. This time there were more frogs.

Rita slammed her fist on the ground sending out a shock wave that pushed back all the frogs, it also create a crater. She was beginning to get a little tired. She grabbed toryu's hand and ran.

@Telios

~>♥<~

"W-What the?!" Tyuro started to run with Rita as she grabbed his hand. He used his free hand to throw more kunais at the frogs, slowly eliminate them one by one.

@Evergreen98

Rita ran until she was sure they were far away from the railway area. "You sure you don't know how to explain this?"

@Telios

~>♥<~

Rita followed to the west exist bus terminal. She looked around as she walked seeing as she was new to the area around here.

@Telios

~>♥<~

"We have 3 and a half hour left... I know there's two statue near here but which one...?" Tyuro said.

"One is a Moai-head-shaped, which is just over there, while the other is Hachiko, which shaped like a dog." Tyuro said, leaning onto the wall of the station entrance.

"I'm not so sure about the Moai one but there is a festival about Hachiko. There is a spot we must touch if we wanted good luck but if we touched the wrong place, we will get bad luck. I don't know why people made that stuff up." Tyuro explained then let out a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back