Reapers' Game - Survive 7 Days [1x1x1] (Telios x Evergreen98 x Accelerate)

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Tyuro was listening to music with his headphones on when suddenly, everything goes black. A while after, he woke up in the Scramble Crossing, unnoticed by everyone passing by.

"Ugh... What happened...?" Tyuro thinks to himself as he gets up, looking around.

@Evergreen98

@Accelerate

Himeko looked at all of the players. She was quite suprised at the number of people there. She got her cellphone out and sent a text to every player. 'Reach the 104 Building. You have 20 minutes.'

Suddenly Tyuro's phone rang. He takes it outside his pants' pocket and looks at the message.

"Reach Ten-Four? Spam mail. Delete...." Tyuro said as he tries to delete the message but it does not work. Suddenly there is a sharp pain in the palm of his hand. He raises his hand up and looks at it, there is a timer, saying around 19 minutes left and counting down. Tyuro started running to 10-4 but he is stopped by something like a invisible wall...

Lara looked at all the people in the area. She didnt know what was going on. She was taking a nap on a tree branch and when she woke up she was in an area where a lot of people have gathered

((Ok....first post....not sure if it's correct....))

@Telios

Tyuro helplessly kicks and punches the wall, trying to smash it but his efforts are fruitless.

(@Accelerate , your cue to RELEASE THE NOISE!)

((Heck yeah!))

Suddenly Frog shaped creatures attacked certain people. One jumped infront of Tyuru. It attackrd him.

Also another frog attacked Lara. They were everywhere.

'What the hell?!' She jumped out of the as the frog attacked her. "What heck are these?!" She yelled as she dodged another attack from them.

@Accelerate @Telios

~>♥<~

"W-What the?! Frogs?!" Tyuro were knocked down by one of the frogs surrounding him. He ran, trying to escape but the frogs are too fast. They are still chasing him. Then suddenly, Tyuro bumped into a girl and strange lights goes out, covering them.

Lara was jumping around and dodging the frogs. She tried punching them but they kept dodging them. "Damn frogs! Stay still!!" She was about to punch another one when some boy bumped into her and right after he did a strange light covers them.

~>♥<~

"What is it about the light show?" Tyuro talked to himself, as the light fades and scratching the back of his head. He accidentally puts a hand onto his pendant and a kunai appeared in his hand, looking exactly like his pedant but bigger. The frogs slowly surrounds him and the girl, not letting them escape.

(Powers are unlocked, @Evergreen98 )

Lara starred at the kid. She was about to ask him what was that when the strange frogs surrounded them. "Tch..." she got into a fighting stance and one of the frogs jumped at her and instead of dodging she punched the frog and she actually was able to hit them. She blinked and grinned "yes!" One of the frogs came from behind. She sense it behind her and was able to dodge to dodge it. The frogs attacked her and she was able to dodge them with ease. It was like she was able to sense the movements and the enemy. Two came from behind she ducked and punched one in th stomach and kicked one in the head.

@Telios

~>♥<~

Tyuro suddenly is warped away from the girl and there's more frogs surrounding him. He throwed kunais at the frogs as there are more summoned in his hands. Suddenly one snuck up behind him, Tyuro sensed it and stabbed it with his kunai. After being beaten, the frogs disappears and Tyuro is warped back to the girl again. It seems that the frogs also disappeared for the girl too.

Rita stretched after all the frogs were gone. She looked around and saw the boy that she bumped into "and who the heck are you?"

@Telios

~>♥<~

Himeko looked at her watch. "9 minutes left." Himrko muttered as she watched the players. Her Red hooded watcher was waiting for the players to finsih the noise off.

"There's not enough time to explain. We need to go to 10-4 now!" Tyrae said as he looks at the timer in his hand, dragging the girl to 10-4 but stopped by the invisible wall again.

"Damn it." Tyuro said as he slams onto the wall.

"What are you talking about?! What's going on?!". She asked confused. She followed him and bumped into a invisible wall. She punched the wall for some reason she hoped that it would break. ' huh...why did I think it would break?' She was now really confused.

@Telios

~>♥<~

"Pact detected. Goal met." A man in a red hoodie jacket mumbled as the wall disappears, letting Tyuro and the girl pass.

"Phew... Lucky..." Tyuro said as he runs to 10-4 with the girl and the timer vanishes.

"I dunno... Everything happened so fast... I think a mission is texted to our phone including a timer... If we don't complete the mission in time... i don't know what will happen..." Tyuro explained as he pants, exhausted from all the running.

@Evergreen98

Ita starred at him "that doesn't make any sense..." she said as she stretched a little not really tired from all the running.

@Telios

~>♥<~

Himeko looked up at the two kids who came up to 104. She hide her wings. "Bout time you got here.." She said with her small voice. "Was it you who completed the mission?"

Himeko shrugged. "I'm a player. I had got this weird text.. And it forced a timmer on my hand. I'm Himeko." She lied about being a player. She was the only game master so far to be able to trick players by acting like one.

Users who are viewing this thread