Reapers' Game - Survive 7 Days [1x1x1] (Telios x Evergreen98 x Accelerate)

"I know a coffe called the WildKat but it's a little far from here..." Tyro said, scratching the back of his head.

Lara got "what we waiting for? Let's get going! " She said enthusiastically.

@Telios

~>♥<~

Last edited by a moderator:
((He fainted? ))

Rita looled away from himeko. She got up and was about to follow toryu, when suddenly she felt dizzy again and fainted. 'Not again....'

@Telios

@Accelerate

~>♥<~

((yall got it Yush Yush! :3))

They woke up in a all black area, with no way to see each other.

Lara woke up and she saw nothing but darkness. ".....Aww great....I can't see...." she put a hand on her eyes to see if she is blind folded. 'Nope' she then yell "toryu! You there!"

@Telios

@Accelerate

~>♥<~

"U-Ugh... Where am I...?" Tyuro wakes up after Lara who shouted, wondering where is he in all of this darkness.

Himeko laughed as she sent her next text. 'Defeat the Noise the clouds the jealous heart. You have 5 hours." She sent it and was waiting.

Lara face palmed when she felt her phone vibrate '...I have phone! I can use it's Flashlight!!!' She took out her phone and checked the text '....defeat the noise that clouds the jealous heart?...' she then used the light and found toryu laying right next to her. "Hey your awake"

@Telios

@Accelerate

~>♥<~

"I am now..." Truro slowly gets up and looks at the text in his phone.

"The Noise that clouds your jealous heart? What is this?" Truro mumbled, wondering what it might be.

Tyuro looks around until he found a way out. He walked out and noticed he and Lara is in A-East.

"How did we get here...?" Tyuro mumbled, looking around.

Lara got out of the place with toryu. She was thinking about what the text meant. 'Kill the noise that clouds uour jealous heart......what does that mean?'

@Telios @Accelerate

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back