Reapers' Game - Survive 7 Days [1x1x1] (Telios x Evergreen98 x Accelerate)

"Did you get a partner...?" Tyuro asked Himeko then he puts his hands into his pants' pocket, finding out that there's a pin in one of his pockets.

"What's this...?" Tyuro said to himself as he takes the pin out. It has a white skull-shaped symbol on a black background.

Himeko looked at Rita. "Uhhhh you might want to follow her...." She said and pointed at his partner. "Its not good to leave without her."

Suddennly everything went black and it was the next day. They woke up under a Railway.

"Ugh... What happened...?" Tyuro mubled to himself as he woke up by the sound of trains passing by.

"Why and how did we get to the Station Underpass...?" Tyrae asked himself, looking at the trains and the girl who is still unconscious on the ground.

Rita waited for an answer from the boy. She then started to loose consciousness. "What...?" And she fainted. She woke under a railway and looked at the boy next to her who is a awake "did you knock me out?" She asked with a glare

@Telios

~>♥<~

Himeko giggled by a restaurant. She sent a mass text again. "Erase the Noise that plagues the statue. You have 4 hours." Himeki was lienate today the tuesday was the day were she starts picking people off.

Suddenly Tyuro's phone rang again and a sharp pain appeared in the palm of his hand.

"No... I didn't... There's a mission again. "Erase the Noise that plagues the Statue?" Which statue...?" Tyuro replied then mumbles to himself, wondering what is this "statue"...

"I'd it that obvious?" She ask sarcastically. "I was sleeping on a tree and I somehow ended up in this 'game'. Now start talking. What the hell is going on?"

@Telios

~>♥<~

"I don't actually know... Anyways, i think we haven't introduced each other properly yet. I'm Tyuro. Yours?" Tyuro asked, leaning his back onto one of the columns.

Suddenly a Shark noise appeared. Not only did it look mad it looked strong. It saw them and got ready for a attack.

Tyuro suddenly has been warped away from Rita again, fighting the shark with only himself. He started to throw multiple kunais at the Shark but it keep going for him.

Toryu dodged an attack and jumped onto the shark, stabbing two kunais onto his head. He then jumps of, watching the shark if it's gonna go back.

The shark went in for another attack. Lara jumped over him and got behind him. She then turned on her heal and kicked it with the back of her heal and send him flying into the column. She was surprised by her strength "wow...cool" she said with a grin.

@Telios

~>♥<~

Tyuro throws one final kunai at the shark and it hit the shark, making it too disappear and warped Tyuro back to Rita.

"What just happened...? Are you ok?" Tyuro asked.

The shark wasn't dead yet and went and attack toryu. Rita ran and pounced on him to move him out of the way "yes...." she got up and ran towards the shark. She punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the side and then gave it an upper cut on the chin. Once done the shark fell and disappeared. Rita huffed "done..."

@Telios

~>♥<~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back