• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ReaperMelia's Original/Fandom 1x1 Search! (Naruto, Fire Emblem, and more!)

ReaperMelia

Double Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there! I'm Melia. I'm 26, and my pronouns are she/her. I did a lot of forum roleplays as a teen, and I decided to come back to this hobby since I've missed it! I'm still a little rusty, so please be ok with that if you decide to reach out. Most of my RP experience has been with fandom RPs, but I'm open to original stories as well. I love video games and tend to go with those for fandom RP settings, though there are also a small handful of movies and manga/anime I like that I'd potentially like to use for settings as well. For original settings, I like horror, fantasy, and sci-fi.

Right now, I'm mainly looking for something a little more light and laid back, but I'd still be open to any idea listed here! I'm also only really looking for one or maybe two more RPs at the moment as I have a few ongoing/planning (And if you're someone I have an RP ongoing or in planning with, I'm not looking to replace any I currently have going! Just looking to add another one.).

• Requirements:
    • Must be 18+, preferably 21+. I'm not comfortable doing 1x1s with anyone under 18. Please don't reach out if you're not at least 18.
    • Must be LGBTQ+ friendly.
    • Literate style (full sentences, decent grammar/formatting). Generally at least two paragraphs per reply. Some moments might call for less, but I don't want regular short replies/one-liners.
    • Someone who's fairly consistent. One reply a week is fine with me if that's all you can manage. If something's coming up and you're going to be busy, please let me know! I understand, and I'd be happy to work something out. I'll do the same if something comes up for me, too.
    • Someone who's willing to collaborate! I want us to build a story together, not someone who's going to be more passive. I'll list some ideas below, but I'd like to flesh out a setting and story with my partner.
    • Someone who communicates! If you're having a problem or want to discuss something, please let me know. I'd be happy to work out any ideas or issues that come up!
    Preferences:
    • I'm most comfortable writing women. I don't mind writing other genders for side characters, but my major characters will be women.
    • I'm looking to do OCxOC or CCxCC RPs and have no interest in OCxCanon. Nothing against anyone who enjoys that type of RP, but they aren't my thing.
    • I'd prefer someone who's willing to write multiple characters with me if the story calls for it. I generally like having a few characters outside of the main two, though some ideas will work fine with just two characters!
    • Romance is preferred, but it isn't necessarily a requirement. When it comes to romance, I'm looking for FxF, but I'm willing to play the female character in a pair with a different gender for you if we double and still have an FxF pair as well. I'm fine with having characters be a couple from the start or building towards a relationship.
    • I prefer focusing on characters who are 18+, especially if romance is involved.
    • In terms of mature themes, I'm fine with violence and language as long as it follows RPN standards. I won't do NSFW roleplays in terms of sexual themes, and the following topics are ones I'm not comfortable writing (tagging as they're sensitive subjects):
      SA, self-harm, domestic abuse, substance abuse
    • I prefer written descriptions or drawn face claims for OC appearances. Unless it's a setting where it wouldn't fit, most face claims I use will probably be anime-style. I might use a written description if I can't find a good picture, so please be fine with that!

If you're interested, please reply to this thread or send me a PM! Thank you!

Last edited:
Meme Think GIF

... I'll poke you in a PM over your two possible Original RP ideas later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back