• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper: Origins OOC

I'm afraid i'm gonna have to quit the thread work has put me behind like A LOT and I can't catch up I'm sorry.

Agirl1107 said:
I'm afraid i'm gonna have to quit the thread work has put me behind like A LOT and I can't catch up I'm sorry.
We're very sorry to see you leave, but good luck with work! Don't overwork yourself~

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I'm off to sleep, everyone! I should be on in the afternoon tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]
*Hugz* G'night! :3

Devious Dilbert] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL] I think you're replying to both the thoughts of Lumelia and her words xD
Goodnight (((((:
Hug me. I'm flipping cute.

<----------

Devious Dilbert] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL] I think you're replying to both the thoughts of Lumelia and her words xD
Goodnight (((((:
I noticed that right after I posted xD I edited it, tho.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I noticed that right after I posted xD I edited it, tho.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah xD I noticed you edited it out, it's all good LOL

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]Oh yeah xD I noticed you edited it out, it's all good LOL

[/QUOTE]
HUG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Attention!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Umbra Regalia will be offline for a while. We will hope you stay with us threw this and be patient.

Sincerely, The Reaper Team.

Eeehhhhhhhhkay

Aura, what... what is this? I saw what was posted in Triad's OOC, but this is baffling me. Is project Gaia a gigantic, phenomenal final reaper reboot or something totally unrelated? And if it's unrelated, what in the world is it about? I know I can't say you never tried to tell me about this because I was impossible to contact, but you could've dropped a hint that you'd be dropping a little bit of a nuclear bomb?

Also, sorry if this post sounds annoyed or something along those lines, I don't intend it to. It's just... The sudden massive alteration is a bit shocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back