• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reaper Academy

Should the Grim Reaper have a wife and the role belong to one of you?

• Total voters

How much would characters remember from before their death? Do they just have no recollection of how they died, or not remember any of their past life at all?

How much would characters remember from before their death? Do they just have no recollection of how they died, or not remember any of their past life at all?

Well for the sake of the story, the character won't remember at all since they just died. I suppose the only exception is one's name so they won't wander about nameless and the story won't be confusing when you all post your writing. It will all be explained right away in the intro.

Alright, I needed to know cause it makes a big difference in how I was going to structure my character.

Hello- My name is nom and YOU JUST BEEN STALKED! (by me.) I will be watching you like a hawk
Lol I know which I am so flattered and I did post the link but I felt I overstepped xD *guilty* so what ya interested in killing monsters or what? *Is a drug dealer*

Hey I don't know if this is still open but I'd love to join if any spaces are available, no bigger if you're full its just such a cool idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back