• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Realm of Thalassomare (Merfolk interest check!)

Koraki

Your friendly neighborhood Eldritch Being
5430eba30303ecb4a6748381f6b151e55e3752da.gif

Thalassomare
______________________________________________​
Beneath the ocean, there are no kingdoms. Merfolk do as they please, whether it's drifting the ocean currents alone, or hunting in the open water with a pod. With all of Thalassomare at your fingertips, what will you choose?

Hello! This is my first time (in a long time) hosting/starting a group roleplay, so I apologize if I do/say anything wrong! I've been craving a merfolk-centered roleplay for a while, and I thought it would be more fun to do it as a group! It would be mainly slice-of-life at first, until we got a plot going. But, I think what I'm most excited about is the potential world-building! There are so many different character/race designs to explore.

Things to note:
  • This will be a semi-lit+ roleplay (300+ words per post)
  • Again, this is my first time in literal years trying out a group roleplay, so if someone more experienced with groups wanted to be a co-host/co-founder with me, I wouldn't mind at all!
  • Character designs can be extremely varied. You could be a classic mer with a fish tail, or something like an octopus, eel, or even a jellyfish!
  • I'd say we could start after four people join?

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back